11.Mending Friendships

I'm serious guys, please leave some prompts for me, please! I'd appreciate it!

It had been a month since it happened. A month since the fight. I had moved in with the brothers in the bunker, but ever since me and Dean had an argument that snapped our friendship in half, it's been a bit hard to live with them. My room was across the hall to Deans, and I had to walk past to get to it. Dean and I never went out of our rooms at the same time, so we barely ever see each other. It was about the fight, yes, but also because Dean never left his room. He had locked himself in his room for a week now.

-Seven Days Ago-

I was sitting on a couch in the bunker, trying to start up a conversation with Sam, when Dean's door opened with a bang. Dean ran into the kitchen, grabbing a box and stuffing it with food, and many bottles of beer. He didn't say a word, and walked back to his room, slamming the door behind him, I could hear the click of a lock being turned. I felt grief weigh down on me once more. Sam made no move to comfort.

-Now- 

I shook the memory off and walked down the hallway, passing by his room. I heard mumbling noises, and stopped, turning back to the door. They were getting increasingly louder and louder. I pressed my ear to the door and heard Dean's voice. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Why.. Why..." He repeated the words over and over again. I heard the sounds of thudding and crashing coming from the room, with shattering sounds of glass breaking and clattering to the ground. I was getting worried now.

"Dean?" I called, then grabbed the door knob, trying to open it. Damn, still locked. "Dean, let me in." I asked again. I sighed, then stepped back, kicking at the door. After a few kicks the door burst open, and I entered the room. There were broken beer bottles all over the floor, and the smell of vomit and alcohol wavered in the air. Dean was sitting on the middle of his bed, rocking slowly. He had his knees pulled up to his chest, and he was shaking.

"Dean..? Are you alright?" I asked, stepping closer. Dean's head suddenly darted up to look at me. His eyes were red from crying, and there were bags under his eyes.

"W-why do you care?" He said, slowly lowering his face back to his knees. "You hate me." Dean's voice was hoarse from yelling. I didn't like seeing him like this. It was too painful. I started to back away, and he looked up again.

"Just leave already. I knew you would soon. Just go." His voice was bitter and sharp, which tore me in half. I noticed healing scars on his hands, probably from the glass all over the ground.

"Dean.." I said, stopping at the doorway.  His expression flickered, and his eyes had an angry look in them.

"Go away! Leave!" He yelled, jumping off the bed and rushing towards me. In fear, I ducked out of the room and shut it behind me. There was a thud from the other side of the room, and the sound of sliding. I heard a sob come from the other side. It took so much to get away from the door, and not rush back in to hug him.

A few days later, I had went back to the door to hear nothing. I knocked on the door softly. There was no response.

"..Dean?" I whispered, remembering him rocking on his bed, eyes red and tired. I opened the door slowly and cautiously peeked in. The smell had subsided. I entered the room and looked around. "Dean? Where are you?" I felt worry build in my chest. Then, I saw him sitting on the ground, leaned on the bed. He was emotionless, and had fresh cuts on his hands from the glass (still on the ground). I immediately rushed over, going in front of him and kneeling down.

"Dean." I said, hesitatingly putting a hand on his cheek. His eyes flickered up to meet mine, and fear filled them. Without warning, he leaped up, pulling away.

"Cas.." Dean murmured, slowly sliding back to the floor. I started towards him again. "Cas, I'm sorry.."

I looked down at him, worried, as he curled into a small ball on the floor.

"Don't hurt me, please forgive me. I'm sorry, for everything I've done.." He said. I sat infront of him, then sighed. I laid down on my side and waited for a few minutes. Then, I scooted a bit closer, and saw him tense up, like he knew I was there. I put a hand on his shoulder, then pulled him up so that we were both sitting.

"Cas-" His words were muffled as I pulled him into a hug. Dean was tensed up for a moment before gradually relaxing and wrapping his arms around me. I felt a tear roll down my cheek for the first time. It was the first time I ever experienced crying. "So you aren't going to smite me..? After everything I've done?" He mumbled. I could barely hear him. I just kept hugging him.

"You deserve so much, Dean Winchester.." I replied, after a while. 

He sighed, and pulled away from the hug, connecting my lips with his. I was surprised at the action, mostly because of the fight. I tightened my grip on his back and sighed into the kiss. I didn't remember how long it was, and before I did, Dean pulled away. We stared at each other for a few seconds, taking it in. Deans eyes watered and he pressed his head against my neck again. "I missed you so much. I was afraid that you were mad at me, that's why I didn't leave.." I rubbed circles into his back, and looked up to the open door, where Sam was standing. He sighed in relief, then walked away. I closed my eyes again.

Our relationship slowly formed again, but with new experiences and less fights.

And it never stopped.

____________________________________________________________________________

I feel like its been maybe fifteen million years since I uploaded, sorry.

PLEASE. PROMPTS, I NEED THEM! COMMENT 'EM AND ILL TRY AND DO THEM ALL!

Seriously!

Pinkie promise (I swear, I need new ideas). And also, almost 30 votes!

This was short, I'll make it up to you in the next few!

Love you guys~