5. Seven Words

It all started with seven words.

"Hey Cas. Want to go ice skating?" Dean said, a beer in his hand. Cas looked up at him from where he sat, and tilted his head. He squinted at him.

"Ice skating?" He questioned. Dean sighed and pulled out a chair. "Yes, Ice skating." He laughed. When Cas just stared at him, he stopped laughing, thinking he had hurt his feelings. Dean frowned.

"You have a beautiful laugh, Dean." Cas commented. Dean was confused for a moment until he realized that he was blushing like crazy. "U-uh.. So.. Do you feel up to it?" Cas smiled, and nodded.

"I would love to, Dean." He heard a mumble after his reply: "Anything to spend time with you."

"What?"

"Nothing." Cas sounded flustered, but Dean dismissed it.

"Let's go then. Just us." He smiled. They walked out the door and opened the passenger to the Impala, and walked around to the driver's seat. He got in and started the engine. Cas looked a bit nervous. Dean stopped for a second and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You okay?" He asked. Cas swallowed. He looked down.

"I have a problem with.. Tripping.. Or rather falling."

Dean squeezed his shoulder and smiled comfortingly. "It's okay Cas. I won't let you fall. It's easy when you get used to it."

The drive to the ice skating place was silent. They got out of the Impala and stood awkwardly. "Um.. Let's get going." Dean said, and Cas obliged. He opened the door and they walked in. There was an oval shaped rink and to the side was a booth with stacks of different sized ice skates. "Come on." He smiled, and guided Cas over.

After trying on a few pairs of shoes, they hobbled over to one of the entrances. "Okay, just step on." Dean said, hopping onto the ice, and balancing. Cas looked worried. "I will fall immediately.. I don't think I can do this." He shook his head. Dean sighed and held out his hands. Cas hesitated before taking his hands. Dean leaned backwards and they slid out onto the ice. Cas skidded closer and tensed up, pressed against him. "Dean. Dean why would you do this.. I didn't want to go this far out...." He stammered, fearful. Dean held him close, arms wrapped around his shoulders. He felt Cas starting to relax. He slowly peeled Cas off of him and held him at an arms distance away from him. Cas was no longer tense, he was absolutely calm. "Your doing good Cas." He commented. "But.. I'm going to let go now."

Cas's eyes widened. "Dean, please." He loosened his grip on Cas's hands. "Let go, Cas. I'm right here if you fall."

Cas looked uncertain.

"A promise is a promise. I won't let you fall." He said. Cas sighed and after a few seconds let go. After a few moments, Cas wobbled and started to fall. Dean lunged forwards and slipped under him. They fell to the floor in a thud. Deans air was knocked out of him. "See? What.. What did I tell you.. I'm not letting you fall." He wheezed.

"I think we should go now, though." Dean said, sliding them along the ice like a boat. Cas nodded vigorously.

They exited the building and walked to the Impala.

He opened the door for Cas and walked to the driver's seat once again. They sat silently throughout the ride home and got out at the same time. "I had fun, Dean. I think you eliminated my fear... Of falling." He smiled. Dean walked around the car towards him.

"Well, I'm glad you had fun." He said. Dean suddenly had the urge to kiss him. He missed his mouth by an inch, and kissed the corner, leaving both of them blushing furiously. "God damnit, Cas. I can't even kiss you right." He sighed, laughing at himself, grabbing the collar of his trenchcoat and pulling him back in for another kiss. This time their lips connected. Dean reopened the passenger seat of the Impala and dragged him in, still kissing. After a very, very long make out session, they both exited with messy hair and ruffled clothes. Dean rubbed the back of his neck and cleared his throat.

"Um.. That was.. Cool." He said, awkwardly. Cas half smiled. He leaned forwards and kissed him lightly on the lips. Dean smiled and gently grabbed his hand. "Oh god, Cas. I think I'm falling in love with you." Cas wrapped his arm around Dean and they walked to the crummy apartment they were staying at. He opened the door to find Sam sitting at a table. Cas was gone, he must have left.

"Oh. Hey." He said, clacking away at his beloved laptop. Sam turned towards him. "Wait.. Are you okay?" He was suspicious sounding.

Dean realized that he was flustered, which wasn't a good sign. "Uh.. Hum. Y-yeah. I'm good. Uh.. I'm gonna get to bed now." He smiled sheepishly and pointed to his room leaving with a sign of awkwardness. "Er... Have fun, I guess." He heard Sam call behind him. He closed the door after he had entered and turned to find Cas sitting on his bed with an amused expression on his face. Dean crossed his arms and smiled.

"I smell a round two coming. Literally."

___________________________

Guess who's sick... Me :DDdDdDddd

That's not a good thing, I feel terrible c: by I managed to pull this oneshot together. That explains why it's so short.

Because I'm sick. I'm always happy to see the... Wow, now twenty views that I have.. You guys are awesome c: I just deleted my last sentence.

I'm
Tired
And
My
Phone
Is
Gonna
Die

***i can't spell for crap right now***
my rant is over, I promise

there needs to be about a thousand words on this one shot before I am truly happy give me one second five six seven eight....

I'm done ranting...

:3
___________________________