43. Notes

Ay yo yo yo yo what time is it?

SHOWTIME! SHOWTIME

Sorry. Hello everyone! Sorry for the wait for this next one. I'm thinking of writing a fic again, but I'll need to talk with someone about it lol

Anyways, here ya go
___________________________

The first note came very suddenly. It was a purple parchment. How strange.

Dean picked it up, and opened it. The handwriting was familiar to him. Cas, what the hell? He thought as he read the note:

Hello, Dean. I find you very aesthetically pleasing and you have a wonderful personality.

Dean huffed slightly. This was definitely Cas's handwriting. Neat and tidy, small, straight letterings written in blue. And of course, the most obvious detail, were the two words:

"Hello, Dean."

And who other than Cas spoke to him like that? Well, maybe.. Crowley, but the King of Hell wouldn't find him "aesthetically pleasing" in any way. Dean set the letter down and crossed his arms, backing away from the table.

"Okay, Cas. I know you sent this shit, buddy. Get your feathery ass down here."

Dean waited a moment, before realizing that Cas was not even there. The angel usually came when he calls. Perhaps he was feeling like Dean was going to kill him, or something. That had happened a few times before. Dean never meant to punch him.

Blood appeared on Castiel's split lip, as Dean darted backwards, looking at his now bruising knuckles. His heart sank when he looked at the angel, who's perfect ocean eyes were filled with disdain, fury, and hurt. If Dean wasn't careful, the angel would smite him right then and there.

"Cas, I-"

His words faltered and Cas grimaced, shaking his head. Dean felt his closed fist tremble and fall to his side.

"I didn't mean to.... Cas.. im sorry." Dean murmured to his friend, hand tingling. Cas raised a hand, and flicked it at him. Suddenly, a gust of wind propelled him backwards and he slammed right into a table holding a vase, and heard it crack as his back made impact. The table creaked and shattered under him. Bits of wood splintered into his exposed arms and shards of blue porcelain dug into his shoulders. As he collected himself once more, he glanced up and saw a flash of black and Cas was gone.

Dean gulped slowly. "Cas.. I know things haven't been right between us. I didn't mean to punch you. It was the mark, not me. I wouldn't hurt you." As he mentioned the foul burn, the mark turned scorching hot. "Cas, Im so sorry.  Please get down here, please. I wanna see you in person."

As if on cue, wings flapped behind him, and with a blink of an eye the letter had disappeared. Dean turned to see the angel standing there, letter crumbled in his hands. Dry tear tracks ran down his face.

"Cas.."

Cas shook his head slowly. "I had to force myself away from heaven to say this to you. I sent you that note for a reason." His voice was lined with anger. "I had to ward myself to make sure no one saw me. I risked my life to send you this. And for one simple reason." His voice went sour. "I am horribly fallen in love with you, but we could never, ever be together."

Dean was taken aback, surprised, and his hope flared in his chest. "What's bad about us being together? Heaven won't care."

Cas's eyes filled with tears. "Heaven wants me. I should leave." Dean cut off his words by enveloping him in a bear hug. One arm wrapped tightly around his neck and gripped his shoulder, while the other slung around his back. He pressed his face against his.

"You aren't going anywhere."

Cas seemed to be holding back something, because at a glance to his hands, they were shaking. Dean nuzzled into his ear. "Cas. We can make it work. I would love to be in a relationship with you."

And that's when Castiel, the angel, who had survived falling, dying, torture, and living, broke down.

He felt his shoulder go damp as Cas buried his tear streaked back face into it, and wrapped his arms around his neck. A quiet sob sounded and he hugged the angel tighter. He kissed the back of his head and then nuzzled that spot, content bubbling in his stomach. Cas let out a louder sob.

Dean scooted them quickly over to the couch and sat them down. Cas immediately cuddled into him and Dean was smashed against the cushions. "It's okay, Cas. Its okay..-" Lips pressed against his, and he tasted salt on his tongue. He ran a hand through his black hair and tousled it gently.

At that point, Cas had relaxed completely, although he could still sense unease and stress in the angel's mind. Cas whimpered slightly as Dean subconsciously lapped at his upper lip with his tongue between kisses. His lips parted hesitantly and Dean let his tongue explore. It took a while before Dean came to his senses and broke off the kisses. Cas let out a breath of air and gulped slightly.

"Dean.. thank you. This still won't work-"

Dean put a gentle thumb on his mouth and smiled softly. "No. Fuck you. We will make this work."

Cas's eyes teared up again and his lip trembled again. Dean took his face in his hands and kissed his forehead. "I love you Cas." He said with definite passion. Cas nodded softly and nuzzles his nose into his chin.

"I love you too.." He said with hoarse words.

They laid there for a while. Minutes, hours, days, might have past. But both of them just didn't care.

They didn't care.

Sam didn't care.

Heaven didn't care.

___________________________

Ahh, finally finished!

That took me awhile I don't know why. Now I have to sit here and talk about shet to get the word count to one thousand! Yay! Woo' happy! Phantom! Obsessed! Destiel!

K bye

im happy that someone loves me :)