53. Camp Troubles

AHHHN

IM SORRY

FOR NOT UPDATING IM SOO SO SORRY

I LOOVE YAALL

yo

590?! Almost 600 votes? HOLY SHIT
___________________________

Dean pulled the tent from the package. They had been hunting a wendigo for the past week, and Cas had tagged along.

Sam was driving out to get food.

They had to stop at a nearby campsite because they had gotten too deep into the forest, and Cas didn't feel like flying them away.

So, they were stuck together.

Pitching a tent.

"Okay.." Dean huffed. He pulled the tarp from the package, and watched the other parts ("-oh fucking fuck!") tumble out onto the ground. Castiel immediately bent down, silently rearranging the parts into separate, neat piles.

"Cas, what the fuck, man. We don't need piles."

"Let's see how you'd do it when the parts are scattered across the campsite." When Dean laughed, impressed at the burn, bending down to grab the first pole, he heard Cas whisper under his breath-

"Fuckface."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck me? Fuck me fuck you?"

"Okay, later Cas. Later." Dean put up his hands, glaring at his husband with an amused expression plastered on his face. "Okay." He held out the pole.

"Where the fuck do we put this?"

"If I've had any experience with tents-"

"Which is none."

Silence.

"I'll snap your neck."

"I love you."

"-we put the pole-"

"Up my ass?"
.
.
.
.
.
"NO."

"In. The. Ground." Castiel finished his sentence, after about two minutes. Dean took the pole, and looked at the ground. He raised it over his head like he was a Roman gladiator standing over his enemy in an arena,

Except that his enemy was Donald Trump.

And he stabbed that motherfucker.

Right in the heart.

In his head, it was too bloody to describe.

He watched the pole sink into the dirt. Castiel looked at him, confused.

"Okay, now we kill- no. Now we put the other poles in. Simple."

"Make sure they are far enough apart."

"I know, darling."

Three Donald Trump heart stabs later and they had the framework-the Donald poles- complete. "Now what?" Dean asked, watching Cas as he picked up a few dark colored, plastic sticks that seemed to fit together. "We put these together, and then put them in those holes?" Cas guessed, gesturing towards the notches in the poles.

Dean nodded, and bent down, grabbing one of the limp, smaller plastic sticks. A larger one hung on from a small piece of rope. He picked up the larger stick and pressed it into the smaller one, hearing a click. Then, he put the framework into one of the holes. It fit.

"You're right."

They finished the framework without a problem.

Castiel took the tarp from off the ground and shook it out. The wind blew it into his face. Dean burst out laughing, watching the angel peel it from his confused face.

"Ha, sucker."

"Bite me."

Castiel walked towards the almost assembled tent and tossed two corners of the tarp to him. "Go on the other side, and just put it on. Then.. we put the little rope hoops under the poles?" Dean scoffed, and moved towards the framework, leaning up to put the tarp over it.

"Good thinkin', Sherlock."

They lowered the tarp on top of the frame work after multiple attempts and wind buffeting the tarp into Castiel's face. Dean stared proudly at the finished tent with a sore stomach from laughing so hard. Castiel stared at him with a "done" look in his pale blue eyes. He stared smugly back. "That wasn't hard at all." He said sarcastically, walking back over to the angel. His angel. Cas held out a hand, and Dean took it, entwining their hands. He stepped aside so that they were standing horizontal to each other. 

Castiel raised his left hand, admiring the silver ring that had fit onto his ring finger. Dean watched him as his face brightened up, a crooked smile forming on his lips. He felt warmth blossom in his chest when the angel looked at him, icy blue eyes suddenly soft. 

Truly an angel. He thought, adoration flooding his senses. He remembered the first time he looked at Cas in a different way. Not as a friend, but as a potential lover. Dean moved around and cupped his face in his free hand, pulling him in for a gentle kiss. Cas leaned into his hand,  raising his own hand to press it against his. Dean squeezed his hand, breaking the kiss. Cas was grinning when they finally broke away, and Dean kissed his cheek. "I love you."

Cas closed his eyes, grin turning back into the crooked smile from before. "I love you too. I always have."

"You've said that so many times.." Dean mumbled, the words tugging on his heartstrings. Castiel had said that the first time they said those three words to each other. "Too many times."

Castiel's eyebrows furrowed. "Is that a bad thing?"

Dean shook his head. "No, it just makes me sad. We were so stupid back then. I closed out the feelings, you were quiet."

"I didn't know you had feelings for me back then," Castiel mused, voice a purr, "Although we did have a few.. key.. moments."

"Hm.. which one are you talking about?" Dean asked, hands moving to Castiel's elbows. Castiel let out what sounded like a laugh. "All of them." Dean was pulled in for another kiss, and it finally felt like they were okay.

Everything is gonna be okay. 

____________________________________________________________________________

SPOILERS

God.. the season 12 finale hit me so hard. I was crying throughout the night. No spoilers, but a certain death made me feel so sick. So, I will be making a memorial to the character who died in the next chapter. 

I also have an idea for a fanfiction based around the death, because i am atleast 95% sure that Chuck is gonna bring him back. Cause the actor signed on to play him in season 13. 

soo..

SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE  IM STILL SH00k ABOUT THE FINALE AND I WANT TO TRY OUT FANFICTION AGAIN SO YEAAH THE MEMORIAM CHAPTER IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE THE BASIS FOR A FANFICTION SOON 

YEAH BYE

Til' next time!

-Grace/whatever idk i dunno anymore