Chapter 3

Stiles

No No No! I don't mean to sound rude, but Brody will put him six feet under if he tried! If Brody wanted, he could kill Scott with a single thought!

I've got to get out of here and reverse the rolls of me and my bro. There is a cheat in the system and it may be the only way to save Scott. I've got two ways of playing this.One, I can make it where I have to fight Scott instead of him or I can either fight Brody to clam dependence. I know they think I'm weak, but I'm really not. I can't let Scott be my mate. My brother and I are too dangerous.

How do I get out of here without someone noticing I'm gone?

"Hey buddy, glad to see you're okay." I turned to the door and smirk.This is like a prayer being answered. If he will take my spot for a good hour or so I can go help Scott. If he doesn't ,however,I'm going to have to do something that is going to get me either grounded or even worse.

"Hey dad, I need to ask you a question?" He walked closer to the bed and leaned on the side rail.

"What's up?" I gave a creepy smirk, making him raise a eyebrow in confusing.

"Um, I need to go somewhere for a minute, so do you mind-" He cut me off. Damn it!

"Stiles, you are not going anywhere! Even if I would let you, how would you get out of here!?" He fussed in a whispered voice. Might as well tell him.

"Dad, Brody and his gang are back." He froze, looking me over.

"In that case, Hell no! Your brother isn't a bad guy, but you know what happens when-"

"Dad it's to late." He shut up. "When coach pushed me in the pool I lost all the embedded power in my tattoo." While dad was thinking, I jump up out of bed, flip around, and push him into the bed.

"STILES!"He screamed in anger as I changed into him. Time to see if I can put him to sleep.

"Don't worry dad, just sleep." He slowly drifted off but not before saying:

"You're so grounded." Yah I know. I'm hella grounded actually.

I grabbed his arm and shifted his body into myself, well not myself right now- uh...ah... You get the idea! Anyways, I'm not going to put the needle in his arm so once I switched our clothes, I tuck the I.V under the cover so no on will ever suspect a thing. Perfect. Now let's go stop this thing.

I know I said I'm grounded, I am but I really didn't want to miss a update day so I made a short one before my mom could notice I got my phone out her hiddy spot! I need to go put it back now, bye!