Chapter 37

Previously on F.F.T.O...

In the blink of an eye, the mirror was gone and we were back home. We all stood in the hallway of my house. That wasn't the only thing that shows we were home. I could also tell from the flood of phone messages, I can tell everyone has been trying to find us. I look up at the roof quickly. "I'll miss you, Stiles. I hope you can find happiness. I'll never forget you." I whisper, somehow hoping that the message would carry across to the other universe. My eyes start to sting a little. I blink my tears away and I then look back around at everyone else.
"Guys, I think we need to go tell everyone that we are okay." I suggest to the small group. We've been gone for so long that telling everyone that we are alive is most definitely a priority.
"I think Tyler might have told everyone." Taylor informed.
"Maybe we should go tell them, just in case she ran off instead." Brody insists.
"That would probably be a good idea." My boyfriend nods in agreement. We all started for the door, but Taylor stops in his tracks. This makes the rest of us do the same. His expression is terrified, with a lot of worry. Man, that most certainly isn't a great sign to start off our arrival back home. The supernatural can never wait, can it?
"Wait a second." The vampire whimpers.He sniffs around for a bit, eyes fill with fear. Brody takes notice in this, making him turn to his boyfriend and place a hand on Taylor's shoulder.
"What's wrong, Taylor?" He cooes. The vampire doesn't answer. He shakes off the hand and walks outside. Brody, Scott and I share a look. It's mixed with concern and curiosity. I'm sure we are all thinking the same thing. What is going on? I was the first to follow in the vamp's steps and walk outside. As soon as I do that my eyes widen. Brody and Scott soon join and gasp at what they see.
"Tyler..."

----------------------------------------------
The hybrid was lying there on the ground, bleeding out all over. There are deep cuts and marks on her arms, legs, and face. There is also a large, poisonous spear handing out of her torso, forcing blood to spew out her nose and mouth. Tyler put up a fight, but her hybrid form was foreign to her, so it made her weak. There was no tell what powers she had now, giving her opponent the upper hand. She wasn't dead, yet there is a struggle to keep her consciousness. Taylor was whimpering and groaning out with cries of horror. She could barely move her body. She slowly turns over to look at the group that was now eyeing her corpse resembled body. The pain was literal hell on Earth for the monster.

"Tyler!" Taylor screams out, running over at full speed. The girl gasps as her twin comes running at her, not seeing the trap set up hunter sat up.

"No, Taylor..." She uses the last bit of her energy to hold out a hand and send him flying back towards us. His body moved just in time to miss a mine and a trip line connected to a poisonous dart shooter. "It's a trap.." Tyler mumbles and then passes out. Scott, Stiles, Brody, and Taylor's bodies freeze as an army of armed men come rushing at them. The realization soon hits, making them spring into action. Scott and Liam goes full on werewolf mode, Stiles and Brody's eye turn a dark aqua, and Taylor's eyes turn a whole new color. They transformed from a red to a light purple, which shocked everyone, including the army. There was no time to think of that now. They need to fight!

"Well, well, well if it isn't my alpha." A familiar voice laughs. The wall of soldiers split to show a familiar, sinister face. It wa none other than Mr.Hockman. "Isn't this a pleasant surprise." He laugh darkly. Scott growls to control him, however he holds up a finger and shakes it. "Oh no,no,no my Alpha. If you do that then I have to ask my men to kill this pretty little vampire right here with their special weapons. Wouldn't that be a shame?" He asks with a crooked smirk. Taylor hisses at him and steps forward. All the men raise their guns and aim them, making him stop.

"What the hell are you up to?" Brody asks darkly. His eye were almost pitch black at this point. He is pissed beyond belief. If it wasn't for Liam holding him back, he'd rip this guy to pieces with a single though. He really want's to show no remorse and show his full range of abilities on this guy or even worse, let Aberdeen out to play. For those of you that don't know, that is Brody's second personality that is full of death and destruction. Stiles has a second side like that called Eberdeen. They are equally as bad.