Chapter 16 *Smut*

STILES' POV

Well Brody and Taylor destroyed everyone at Lacrosse practice even Liam. The funny part is that Coach thought they did so good he wants them to try out for the swim. Brody instantly shot the request down meaning Taylor did them same. It was so f*cking funny that me and Scott bursted into laughter, ending with use getting three laps. I have two words for that, Worth- it.

Once that cluster f*ck blew over the week flew by, and before I knew it, it was Friday. It was so peaceful for that one week but I knew that meant something was wrong, like really wrong. Oh well though, what happens happens I guess. All I want to do right now is go swimming in the ocean but that's not going to happen since I promised Scott I would hang out with him tonight. No crazy supernatural shit, just me and him with a bunch of Little Ceasures and Transformers movies. I offered Netflix and Chill since my dad would be at work tonight but he said it probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Ding Dong

Ah, and that would be him.

I walked down the stairs and to the door to see if it was Scott. I looked through the peep hole and saw it was him so I opened up. I was met with a smile boy with pizza.

"Dang Scott, Are we feeding a army?" I laughed. He couldn't help but laugh as he walked into the house. I grabbed the pizza from his hands, sat it down, then went to sit down next to him. He grabbed me by the waist, then pulled me in for a big kiss on the lips.

"So it's just you and me huh?" He asked, getting a nod. I ran my hand over the side of his face, taking in the sight of his beautiful face. I can't believe it took me this long to realize that I was in love with this boy. He is all I ever wanted and all I will ever need beside the essentials of life of course but still.

I latched my lips to his once more and moved them in a fluent motion to keep us in sync with one another. Man we haven't had a good make out session since we first started dating. Kira was not wise to break up with something as hot and delicious as this hot hunk of meat right here. I fell back on the couch and smile as Scott ran his hand up and down my body. He finally found a rush of courage and tore it from my body. He threw it in a random direction then continued to make out with me.

"Well I guess we are actually doing this." I mumble in the kiss, then remove his shirt. Scott nods, then goes to trailing kisses down my torso. He got to the edge of my pants and stopped for a second to look up for reassurance. I gave a slight nod, allowing him to unbutton my jean. I kicked off my sandals as Scott pulled down both my pants and boxers. He grins gingerly at my 7 inches making me feel very self conscious. I was completely naked and exposed to Scott which made me feel powerless. This boy just makes me that way and I don't know why.

"So much for Transformers and pizza." The werewolf laughs. Scott gives a sexual smirks before moving back up to plant a firm kiss/ bite on my neck. It wasn't enough to break my skin but surely enough to leave a love bite.

Narrators POV

Once Stiles was completely nude he began to slowly undress his alpha partner as the wolf kissed along the merman's neck. First the shoes were gone, then the shirt, leaving him only the goods to reveal .Stiles hesitated but grabbed Scott's jogging pants and pulled them down. Once those were off Scott was in nothing but American Eagle boxers. The alpha was so eager he pulled them off himself, showing a large member that makes Stiles stair in aw. A whole whopping 8 and 1/2 inches for Stiles to play with.

They both froze in place for a second to make sure this was all real. When they were sure, the couple resumed where they left off. Scott laid back on the couch, allowing Stiles to crawl up on him. Neither of them spoke a word as they locked onto each other's lips. They fluently made out for a good five minutes before the head of the situation got to them. Both members started to erect. Due to animal instincts, they began to up their manhoods against one another. They couldn't help their hunger. It was just human nature and hormones from being a teenager.

Stiles reaches down to his boyfriends manhood and grasps it in his hand, making him pull away from the kiss to growl/ moan. Stiles took that as a hot sign to start pumping and prepping for what he has planned. The merman didn't look on the internet for how how to clean himself for nothing.
After pumping the shaft for a good five minutes he decides to take things a step ahead. While Scott wasn't paying attention he scooted down to where his face was at eye level with his lovers member. Without warning Stile put the whole thing in his mouth, making Scott scream out in pleasure. Stiles swish his tongue left and right, bobbing up and down as fast as he can. Scott groaned, grabbing onto his boyfriends hair almost as hard as he could without ripping his scalp off. Stiles went faster and faster and faster until-

"Holy shit!" Scott screams out as he came into his boyfriends mouth. Stiles' eyes clinched at the white substance shot into the back of his throat. He pulled off with a pop, swallowing every bit of the werewolf's come. Well, except a little bit.

"Here, time to be sorta kinky." Stiles pulled himself up to Scott's lips to plant a kiss. He stuck his tongue in Scott's mouth making him think they were making out again. Scott mumbled a 'mmm' into Stiles mouth, meaning he thinks he tastes good. "Didn't think I was this lovely." He cooes in between kisses, instantly getting hard again.

"Dang, someone gets happy easily." The older boy laughs, grinding on Scott wood.

(Why god am I writing this XD)

"Well why not do something about that?" Scott states soothingly. Stiles grabs the werewolf's aching member, lines it up, then slams down onto the shaft. Both boys scream to the top of their lung. One from pain and pleasure then one from just straight pleasure.

(Okay, this is where I draw the line XD. This is to much)

Time Skip

Stiles collapsed onto the chest of Scott. He was extremely exhausted from the sèx but it was worth it. Three round for a first time was extremely impressive to him. It's been so long since he's had that type of interaction.

"Wow... that was amazing.." Stiles mumbles weakly. Scott smiles at him then places a kiss on his lips.

"Yeah, it was. " His counter part replies, pulling the blanket that Stiles sat out over them. Scott relaxed his body and let his eyes slowly gaze over the sleeping merman. Stiles has already past out sound asleep.

Nothing but their top halfs were sticking out, covering up the mess they made under the sheets. Scott used keen eye skin to take in this moment. He wants to remember the smells, tastes, and sights of this event. The one image he is never going to forget is looking down Stiles' back to see the sweat distinctly glisten on his tattoo as if the liquid was making it shine. He then will remember the soft feeling of Stiles' skin on his. The warmth radiating off their bodies was enough to sooth and relax Scott. Tiredness washes over him, forcing him to close his eyes and drift off to sleep.