Chapter 50

Anna:

Chase:

Chase:

Scott POV

Scott POV

"Who's here? Tell us, who's here?" Stiles demands his father to reveal who he is so worked up on. The ruler remains silent and frozen like a deer in headlights. What could be worrying him this bad? Why does this man keep so many secrets?

"Fang!" Two voices shout from behind the group. We turn to see a male and female running at us in panic. They were walking wobbly like it was there first time on land. The two are lacking experience, that was for sure. I think that their fear may be overriding their bodies, forcing both to run.

"Anna, Chase?!" Fang shouts, running up to them, catching the girl, who I assume is Anna, before she falls down. The male, most likely named Chase, manages to grab the wall, holding his stance.

"That's my aunt and uncle." Stiles utters to me in amazement. Wow, he is getting to see and meet so many new people from his family. This is so unreal.

"I'd say talk to them but it's doesn't seem like the right time." I reply, getting a nod in return.

"What the hell are you two doing on land?! You can barely walk." The prince shrieks at the two. He didn't sound angry, he sounded frightened for the two.

"We came to warn you! Also, human clothes are really uncozy." Chase replies. His breathing is uneven from running and from what I can hear, his heart is beating like crazy. Same goes for the female. It's almost as if they've never ran before.

"I know the danger guy-"

"Chma maskest ku mok coro ma oke ok'k chok mamok!" Fang is interrupted by Anna bursting out with a jumbled if worlds and letter in her native tongue. This leads me to believe that the mermaid doesn't know the English language.

"What?" Fang gasps, not believing whatever he is hearing out of the jumble.

"Who is 'she' Fang? Is that Diana?" Brody quieres. There is fear in his tone yet he holds it back for the sake of his pride. I can smell that he is extremely frightened actually. The most scared he's ever been around me. I know their grandmother is bad news, yet seeing him like that is chilling.