Chapter 51

Dis is Harz (But it's really me!)

Stiles POV

All of a sudden the coolest thing in my life occurs. It all happens so fast that I am confused who did what.  Large vines grow out of the middle off the water, reaching over the height of the wave. The tsunami hits the flora, slowing the inertia of the water. Some of the water passes through the middle of the vines but is immediately stopped by an unseen force. A large frost drifts across the water, causing it to freeze over for a second before unfreezing and dropping the liquid. The sea subsides back to its natural form, causing all of us to cheer. The four girls swim to the shore and I am soon able to see who everyone is.

"Harz, I can't believe you came to save humans." Fang states, motioning to the first one out of the water. It was a blondish brown haired girl with freckles, and a dangerous expression. She is definitely a siren alright. She was wearing a warrior outfit, meaning she wasn't in a playing mood and that she was most surely the Harz everyone talks about.

"I came to kill Diana to end her torturous ways, not to save just humans. I should probably freeze your ass for killing her a long time ago." She snaps. We all turn white but of course Tyler is in awe at her snappy ways. Just when you think she is starting to act with more kindness, she gets salty again. The next one out of the water is that girl me and Scott met down in that underwater high school. I can't remember her real name but she has the nickname 'simera' which is kinda cool.

"Yay, I'm happy, my powers were helpful!" She pulls herself onto the land, grinning at the large wall of flora. That is her doing I'm guessing.

The third person out of the water, Star herself. She uses her tent I also to pull herself out of the water and onto land, smiling the whole time. She must have brought this little group together. I've never seen a team work so well together. I didn't even know who was using what power in what. Star was smart for bringing them. "Yes! We did it! I just can't believe you all couldn't stop that wave in your own! You guys really need to work with your various powers more." The sea witch exclaims with a laugh. The kings and queen scoff but both sets of twins laugh along with her. She's so chill! I love her so much, in a friendship sorta way. She can smile when the worst is yet the come, which is a great thing to have.

And last but not least, the second mystery girl. She pulls herself  out of the water giggling the whole time. I can't see who it is due to the hair in her face. She seems nice though. "We did it, my lovely!" The girl cheers, shocking me. Hang on, that voice is too familiar. Where have I heard that before? She slides over to Star's side and plants a kiss on her cheek causing the witch to blush. Star giggles, showing that this may be a relationship.

"You silly hybrid, get your hair out of your face!" Star laughs. The girl holds her hands up in defense and a grin on her face.

"Calm down my darling, I can fix that." The blonde mystery girl finally moves her hair allowing me to get a good look at her. When my eyes glimpse at the girl under the mop, they bulge out. I suddenly feel shock, horror, and uncertainty. The rest of my pack, except for Lydia and Mala, gasp as well. There is no way this is possible! Why is SHE here!? I thought she was back in her universe, keeping her crazy away from all of us and the people that we love! What happened to my doppelganger? Did she do something to him?

"Oh, guys, I forgot to introduce you to someone while you were down at the kingdom. This is Sammy, aka Samantha, and she is my girlfriend." Stars says. No...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Short yet spicy, btw Paris said that I could add Samantha to this universe for

Short yet spicy, btw Paris said that I could add Samantha to this universe for... reasons I can't explain >:)