Chapter 12

Security Guards POV

I walk into a large building with a brief case in my hand, ready for business. After I saved that footage, I went on a quest to get more evidence of the supernatural creatures. I played my cards right and was able to get various samples from that teenager I saw on screen. This is the biggest discovery anyone has made in a very long time and I'm not about to ruin that for myself by looking like an idiot. I got various scales, skin, and blood samples, which were only possible to get while the Stiles kid was sleeping. Yes, I did sneak into his house, but it's all in the name of science.

I keep walking all the way to the elevator and press the button to rise up to what floor I need to be on. There is nobody but me and a random guy in the elevator which is kind of eerie. He had bluish blackish hair, Raven like if I must say, facial hair, and blue eyes. Hey looks to be around the age of the Stilinski kid, but a bit more scary and dangerous.

"Nice day isn't it?" He queries as the elevator mades it's why up to the top floor.

"It sure is isn't it?" I state back, trying to spark a conversation.

"Yeah, my brother doesn't like days like this, but it's quite calming. The sun is out, the birds are singing, but yet there's always people causing trouble on beautiful days like this." He remains completely still, leaving me surprised by his choice of words.

"You seem very wise for a boys your age. We need more youngsters like you." I state with a smile, only he didn't smile back. He keeps frowning and watching the door like he was in some sort of trance.

"You say that now, but what you're about to do changes all of it." I was about to question what that meant before the elevator dings, signaling for my floor. I step out of the elevator, and turn back to him to see a deadly glare on his face.

"What's your name son? You sort of seem like a good kid." The elevator begin to close and a evil smile crossed his face.

"Brody, Brody Stilinski." The elevator closes fully, leaving me a pale piece of meat staring at metal doors. That was the brother of who I'm trying to expose... I need to act quick.

I run down the hallway and into a conference room labeled A-12, which was the exact place I am suppose to be. I open up the door and trot inside, quickly. There are three doctors sitting at the other end of the room, waiting patiently for my arrival. When they noticed I have entered they perk up, putting all ears on me.

"Sorry I'm a little late, I got a little caught up in a chat." I take a seat in the chair that was placed for me and sit the briefcase on the table, ready for business. I can't afford to mess this up one bit or I could be the laughing stock of California.

"Hello Mr.Hochman, my name is Dr. Elizabeth and these are my partners Dr. Chase and Dr. Meredith. When we heard of this discover you've made we were a little curious. I just want you to know if this is false, we are not going to take it lightly, so if this is just a prank of some sort leave now." I chuckled then I opened up my briefcase to see all of the evidence still intact.

Remember what I said Mr. Hochman, think before you act.

I shake my head trying to get out the thought of that boy in the elevator but I just can't. My mind is too shaken up to think of anything else, but I have to do this for the sake of humanity.

"I have footage and samples for you." I slide the flash drive over to the doctors and hand the samples to a assistance so they can take it to get analyzed. Dr. Meredith sticks the flash drive into her laptop and open it up. The file immediately pops up and they press play. After one minute, I can tell their expressions are shocked and dumbfounded, meaning they believe what they saw.

"This is amazing! That boy is seeping with supernatural! We have never gotten evidence this amazing before!" Dr. Meredith closes her laptop and Dr. Elizabeth takes off her glasses trying to comprehend what she just saw.

"If you can get us any other information or evidence it will be greatly appreciated, but for now, this is our secret and no one can know what we have. When the time is right and we can fully approved with this kid is capable of, we'll go to the White House with it. For now I just need you to go home and get some rest cause you have a big day tomorrow. We are going to set you up with some sample collectors and do what ever is possible to get us the evidence. Do you understand?" I nod making her smile.

"Yes ma'am, I guess I'll see you whenever you need." I close my briefcase and walk out the door, back to the elevator, feeling more confident than ever. I press the button and waited until the doors opened up to show it was now empty. Thank God, I didn't know if that boy was going to be there or not.

I hop into the elevator and press the first floor button. The ride down from the 23rd floor is a little long, so I had a good minute and a half on the elevator. However, mid trip the elevator stops in its tracks.

"I told you to think about what you were going to do, yet you didn't listen to me. You should've known better Mr. Hochman." My heart starts to race in fear, but soon it turned to pain. Pure and utter pain. My heart can not take it, it was racing, in pain, and this pain was now spreading throughout my arm.

The world around me turns black and the last thing I see before my death is the face of Brody Stilinski.

"You were warned..." He hisses.

That was the last thing I heard before the light turns to dark, and my soul left my body.