Chapter 45 *Smexy*

*You've been warned*

Scott and Stiles return to their hotel suite after a long day under the sea. Tyler, Taylor, and Brody ventured off to the girls room to call Deaton and see why Taylor's body is doing what it's doing. Stiles and Scott are worried about the super hybrid, on the contrary, Brody told them not to worry about it. This left the Sciles couple to do whatever they want the the male hotel room. Speaking of Sciles, the couple is exhausted from the supernatural craziness, so what better way to relax than to take a nap on one of the biggest beds they have ever seen?

When they get to the suite, the lovers trudge in, making a beeline to their room. When the two walk in said place,they kick off their jandles and flop down on the king sized comforters, not even bothering to get under them.

"Ugh, I smell like fish." Scott turns his nose up at the smell of himself. The potion wore off when he turned back to human, yet the smell stayed.

"Well, go wash your vj and quit whining, woman." Stiles says with some fake sass. Scott raises his eyebrows and looks at his boyfriend.

"I thought you were the lady in this relationship." Scott tisks. The simera looks at his boyfriend who now has a smug look on his face. Stiles may bottom, but there is no way in hell he is not dominant. A dark force builds up in Stiles and 'fun' images run around in his mind. He wants to now prove he's no woman, even if he is very tired from the long day.

"I may take it up the ass, but I'm sure as hell am not a lady." Stiles hisses. Scott rolls his eyes.

"Whatever you say madam. I'm going to take a shower now. You shouldn't have started it if you couldn't finish it." Scott says. The alpha went to get up but Stiles hisses and pulls him back down. The simera jumps up and straddles his boyfriend's waist with his hands planted on both sides of Scott's head and face inches away from the other boy's.

"Like I said, I'm not a lady." Stiles whispers seductively to his partner. Scott's faces was priceless. He was a blushing mess yet it all changes when he gets the same idea as Stiles. Scott wraps his arms around Stiles' waist then sits up to were now Stiles' crotch is now resting on his. The alpha's next two words is what set the Hybrid off for the better.

"Prove it." Scott whispers back, biting onto his lover's neck. Stiles shivers a bit as his body adjusts to the feeling, but everything for him melts after a minute. He feels like the ice cream and Scott is the heat that makes him turn into a puddle.

After a few minutes of searching, Scott finds the hybrid's sweet spot. Stiles tries so hard to hide the pleasure he get out of the alpha kissing and biting that area. Sadly, a moan gives him away, showing Scott where to work at. When a perfect hickey is placed, the werewolf pulls back, smiling at his work.

"My turn." Stiles smirks then connects their lips together in a hot and passionate  way. Their tongues dance around each other's mouths to fight for domination. While Stiles had Scott distracted, he rids the alpha of his tank top. He also removes his own top, allowing the warm chests of the creatures to touch and rub, causing friction. Stiles got side tracked by the feeling and ended up getting his mouth overpowered by Scott's tongue. The feeling was fire. Not the bad kind of fire that physically burns but the fire you feel when you and your partner have a spark. Stiles doesn't feel so bad about getting dominated by his boyfriend. Scott is powerful and Stiles wants to see how god like Scott can be with his body. Scott said all he has ever wanted to do was love someone the right way, so here another one of his chances to prove his point.

"God, I love you." Scott mumbles into the kiss.

"Awe, I thought you loved me though." Stiles chuckles in between kisses

"You're a goof." Scott mumbles once more, then pulling his boyfriend backwards to where they were laying once more. They never disconnected their lips or missed a beat the whole way back. This make out session was truly a masterpiece. Maybe one of the best ones they have ever had.

Scott slowly slides his hands under Stiles' short, placing his hands on both of the hybrid's cheeks. Stiles groans in pleasure as Scott grips, and rubs the flesh. The two rub up against one another trying to get as much contact as they could to their rock hards. It's almost unbearable, so Scott decides to take it to the next level by  pulling his hands out of the shorts, grabbing them by the sides, and pulling them down and off of Stiles. Once the article of clothing is off Scott tosses it into a random direction in the room so he can put his hands back in their former placing.

Stiles feel lonely as the only one naked. To fix this, the hybrid reaches down and pulls off Scott's swimmers aswell, leaving them both vulnerable to one another. The two highschooler are nothing but a mess of hormones and sweat at this point. They are both erect to their fullest points. It was definitely time to take this up a notch. Stiles has been so stressed lately and Scott plans to make all of that go away. Scott flips this over to where he was on top and as soon as that happens, he disconnects his lips from the simera. Stiles glares at him with bewilderment and frustration as his member begins to drip from over excitement.

Scott then begins to trace smooches down his boyfriend's torso. Each peck surges through Stiles' senses like a wildfire. As the alpha get lower Stiles' anxiety grows until Scott is right at the edge of his manhood. Scott takes a pause then glides his tongue along the side of his hunk of flesh and nerves. The simera wants to buck up yet he holds himself down so Scott can continue his work. Scott teases as much as he could with his actions. Lick the left side, lick the right side, spiral around, and repeat. He continues this for some time until the stick becomes almost purple. Scott pulls away from Stiles and goes back up to the oceanic being's face.

"Really? You're just going to leave me like-" Stiles doesn't have time to finish before a sharp pain shoots through his ass. He didn't notice that Scott had adjusted himself at his entrance. He was too entranced by his sèx drive.

"You really need to pay attention more often." Scott snicker, sliding in further with his barback dîck. This is how Stiles likes it. No lube, no côndom, just his ass and a côck. "Now let me show you who's alpha."

(And that is where Miss. Fic stops typing XD Goodbye)