Chapter 60 (I'm not dead)

Malia POV

Lydia and I decided to hang out after we both unpacked our stuff. I suggested hunting a wild animal, but she shot down the idea. She made me go to the coffee shop with her, rejecting everything idea I put out at her. She really needs to do some stuff I like. I drink coffee and shop with her all the time. I need someone that will hunt with me.

The barista brings Lydia and I our coffees so we can start girl talk. I bet she has scheduled everything we are going to talk about. That's how this usually works. 30 minutes on this 30 minutes on that. It's a back-and-forth process. I barely get time to catch a breath.

"So..." Lydia starts off, sipping coffee. Her lips part from the beverage and she smacks them with a smile. "How is your crush on Tyler going?" She asks, sitting the espresso. I almost choked on my coffee at the question.

"What crush, pfft! There is no crush." I rapidly say with a nervous chuckle. The look on her face tells me she was about to say something, but luckily I am saved by the bell of my phone's ringtone. I pull out the device and look over the screen to see Tyler herself was calling. I bit my lip and put on my fake anger to disguise my attraction to the girl. I slowly hold the phone to my head and answer.

"Hello?" I growl. Not a damn one of you better tell Lydia that she's right about my crush.Even if I know you can't cause this is a story and I am a character, but still. I like her. Don't make me pull a Derek and rip your throats out with my teeth.

"Malia, I know you hate me, but please help." A panicked Tyler asks through the phone.

"What's wrong?" I ask, more worries than I should. Lydia snaps at me and gets my attention over to her.

"Who's that?" She quizzes.

"It's Tyler. Something is wrong. Shush so I can listen." I hiss at the banshee.

"I-I don't know. Stiles- he attacked me when I said I was calling Scott to come help him after he started gushing blood out of his nose. I-I don't know where he went." There is a small silence over the home that worries me. I should most definitely be worried."

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" Tyler screams. The line goes dead leaving me wide eyed and paralyzed.

"Call Scott right now. Tell him to meet us at Stiles' house. Something is wrong." I order her. Lydia grumbles and pulls out her phone.

"Damn supernatural shit always getting in the way of girl's day." Lydia huffs. At least all out of all of this crazy, I got one good thing. Freedom from girl's day. She hold the phone up to her ear, but instantly pulls away.

"Crap, his line's dead. I'll call Liam. Him and the other of pack 2.0 are there with Scott." She states, dialing another number.

Scott's Pov

After coming back from Australia, everyone went their own ways to get some rest. Malia and Lydia apparently went for a girls day, Tyler went to set up her room at the Stilinski residence, I am currently hanging with the pack 2.0 at my house, and Stiles went home to sleep. I offer to go with him, but he insisted on being alone for the night to gather his thoughts. He has been acting strange lately. He's acting different from his normal, smart ass self. Also that nose bleed. It wasn't normal. Knowing Stiles, he's not telling me something important. I really need to text him in a bit. My phone isn't charged right now so I have to wait.

"Okay, I ordered the pizza. I should be here in 45 minutes." Mason chirp, shoving his phone back in his pocket.

"And I've got all the Star Wars movies." Liam musses, tossing the first one over to Hayden at the DVD player. She catches it and look down at it with befuddlement.