Chapter 54

3rd POV

"It's called love, b!tch. Learn it." Scott says in the sassiest tone. Lydia and Malia are trying their best to shake themselves of the though while the alpha is embracing it. He uses it as a drive to his anger towards the women. She was about to make him harm the main thing he cared about and that will not go unpunished. She is going to pay with her life. No one messes with his love. He lets Stiles go one time, but not again.

"Mmm." Stiles' grandmother scoffs but then places a smile on her face as if she had something devious planned. She adjusts her crown on her head and sits up straight with her hands connected behind her back. "I have felt love before and I'm not talking about a love for killing. I had to give him up to keep the power of the Sorens. I must also rid the world of you all and the humans for the name of the Sorens." She takes one step forward, making them step back in fear. They didn't show said fear, yet Diana knew they were frightened. This makes her feel even more excited about the fight that is about to go down. They will hold back, she will not. Fright always makes one weak, same with love. It's nothing but a weak emotion, just like these teens.

She lifts up one hand and everyone is lifted up into the air. Well, all except Harz who was still somehow holding off Diana's army on her own. That telekinetic power of hers is one hell of a something. She has been practicing it since she was four years old. Harz hates and hated being called princess so she decides to get another title. Warrior, which she's earned. She came out top of her class, which isn't hard to believe.

"Let us go!" Stiles screams at her. She just laughs and laughs, causing anger to rise in the hybrid. Even if he gets mad, he know she is more powerful with her connection to the Trench World. She is going to kill them if he can't think of a way to give them the advantage. How does that even work anyway? How is she connected to the Trench World? Is it a ritual or an offering or something more? Could it be a sacrifice or a deal with the devil kinda thing? Seriously, how is she connected?

"Um, no. I kinda already promised I'd kill you and I need to live up to that." Diana coos as if she was being sweet. "Also, don't try using your powers. They won't work. That includes you land people as well." No one knows if this is a bluff so they check their abilities. The werecoyote and werewolf try to morph, the banshee tries screaming, and the sea creatures try to use their magic. They are shocked to find that nothing is working. No shifting, no screaming, and no magic. They are basically human at this point. How is she that powerful?!

"You crazy bi-" Star starts but then begins to gasp for breath. Sammy turns to her girlfriend with panic and horror. She does everything to try and break free to her yet nothing is working.

"Stop! Please! We're sorry, Diana! Just don't hurt her! Don't hurt my babe, please! She's all I have!" In the heat of the moment, Sam begins screaming and crying for forgiveness to try and save her girlfriend's life. Everyone's heart breaks at the sight of Sammy trying her damn best to reach for Star. Diana laughs at the sight and sounds from the hybrid girl.

"Yeah, no mercy shall be given." She says. Right after that Sam starts to gasp for air, followed by more of the groups. "You all will slowly die. One, by one." Then that's what began to happen. It went to Simera, then to the Bellarose twins, then to Lydia, Malia, and Scott. This left Brody and Stiles to watch all of their friends and loved ones die.

Stiles looks over at his boyfriend, feeling every bad emotion known to man. This is twice she's harmed Stiles' boyfriend while there is nothing he can do. He refuses to cry this time as there is too much anger to do so, same goes for Brody.

"Diana don't do this! Hurt us, not them!" Stiles screams and pleads.

"Yeah! Please, leave them out of this!" Brody adds to the statement.