Chapter 48

Scott has been watching over Stiles for about an hour now and he is now officially a raisin. This little hibernation of Stiles is putting a number of wrinkles on the alpha's skin. His body is so shriveled up, it's uncanny. Of course Stiles is not pruning whatsoever due to his adaptation to water, which can cause a simera can stay in the water forever, a werewolf can not. The only thing happening with the sleeping adult is a couple of bubbles coming up as he continued breathing. The alpha sighs and finally decides it's time for himself to hop out and dry off before his skin becomes mush.

The tan boy slowly lifts Stiles' head up, gets out, and cautiously lowers his boyfriend back into the water. Scott now has to dry off so he hunts through all of the cabinets for the item of interest. He went to cabinet after cabinet after cabinet until he found them. He pulls one down, smiling at his success. He then closes the cabinet back, feeling accomplished. Scott removes his wet underwear and wraps the cloth around his waist. He walks out of the bathroom and to his suit case, pulling out a pair of shorts, a tank top, and a fresh pair of Calvin Klein undies. Scott quickly gets dressed and flops on the bed, not knowing how this was going to end for all of his pack and he means all of it. That includes Stiles.

Before, Scott didn't think of Stiles as apart of the pack due to him thinking the hybrid was more like a loved one than a member. Now he can clearly see his love is most certainly a part of the pack and is the most important part of the group as well as his heart. Scott can never underestimate or think of Stiles as weak ever again. Even when Stiles had the act of a lanky human, he was more powerful than everyone. Stiles didn't need powers to be powerful. He had a bat, and Stiles kicked ass with it just as well as himself or Liam.

As he is daydreaming, he is also listening to the sound of everything around him. The waves from outside, the cars from the road, and the distinct sound of people walking into the hotel suite. From what he can hear, It's the other people of the pack. Lydia's high heels clack louder as they get closer to the bedroom door.

Knock Knock

"Scott, open up! It's important!" Lydia shouts from the other side of the bedroom door. Scott gets up of the king sized sleeper and trots over to the door. The second he opens up everyone pushes past him and looks around.

"Where is Stiles? He is in danger!" Brody shouts, slightly out of breath. Scott is a little taken aback by his boyfriend's brother's mug. He has a dry blood nose and a swollen eye and lip.

"My god, what the hell happened to you!?" Scott interjects.

"Well, I kinda kicked the asses of two FBI guys, but nevermind that! They know that Stiles is supernatural! The want him and they want him bad!" They hybrid huffs.

"By the way, there is also two knocked and tied up agents in the girl's closet." Taylor informs.

"Forget the agents! All of us are in danger!" Malia starts.

"Wait, How?" Scott questions tiredly. "There is no way anyone knows who Stiles is." The alpha argues. That whole video the news had was from the back, showing no face. There is no way in hell.

"According to what we were told, some organization in America has a video of Stiles and all of you in a library. They sent it to the government and then they told the Australian government! All forces are looking for all of us!" Tyler is in complete panic. A gargantuan amount of fright pulses through her body with every breath she breathes. The others could relate to that. After watching Brody go at the FBI agents like it was WWE, they are in scared.

"Why do you guys only keep telling him parts of everything! Jesus." Lydia hisses as if she was a snake. "We called Deaton and talked to him for a while...