Chapter 38

Hey guys! Since it's V-Day, I've decided to do an extra post this week as a gift to you all! Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Stiles makes his way back to the surface with a thousand things rushing through his mind with a thousands emotions to prove it. He was angry, sad, infuriated, self-confident, happy, pissed, ect. He wishes he could have harmed the man more than he did, but getting Hockman away from his family was priority number one. If it was up to Stiles, he'd rip Hockman to shreds and feed him to the wolves. The man killed his sister, his brother's pack, and tried harming Tyler. He was just grateful that Scott wasn't harmed in all of this. Without him, Stiles wouldn't know what to do with life. He couldn't move on, or reflect on the past. It'll be like getting stuck between a rock and a hard place with no way out. Scott is his whole life. Well, besides Brody and sheriff, but that's besides the point. The sirenex has never loved someone as much as Scott. It will kill him from the inside, out.

"F*cking b*tch a$$ c*nt, comes into my f*cking life and ruins every f*cking thing my brother and I f*cking worked for!? Kills our f*cking family!? Tries to rob us blind!? F*ck no you don't! Enjoy rotting in The Black Sea universe, f*cker! You f*cking deserve it!" Stiles' profanity grows as he swims closer to the surface. Right as he was about to break the seal of the surface, he freezes. His emotions change to a soft expression as he looks down at the mirror and then down to the bottom of the lake. This would have all been avoided if he just left the mirror where it was. They would have never gone to another universe and they would have been here to protect everyone they cared about. Rage builds up again as he darts back to the bottom of the lake, making fish scramble to move out of his way. When he reaches the dark bed, he scoops back a layer of sand and mud, puts the mirror in, and pushes the muck back.

"It's better this way, other me. I'm sorry, but I can't leave them alone ever again." He mutters, then swims off the the surface once more.

~~~

Scott was now worried beyond belief. Stiles has been gone for almost an hour now and has no signs of return. When the sirenex ran off from him, his emotions were all mixed up and he couldn't tell what he was going to do.

"Don't worry Scott. I'm sure he's fine." Lydia assures me. Right after Stiles left, Lydia came rolling up in her car, along with Mason, Argent, Deaton and Derek. Scott was confused why Derek couldn't come join, until he saw that his foot was bleeding out a bit. Turns out Derek was with Tyler when she got attacked. There was an ambush and she told him to go get help. As he was running off, his foot got hit with a spear that had some unknown poison on it that made him weak. He had to crawl all the way to Argent, but only made it halfway before passing out. Deaton found him on the road and immediately took him to the hunter to find a cure of some sort. When Scott roared, it woke him up and he explained everything, making them all kick it into high gear.

"Yeah, physically, but emotionally... that's another story." Scott sighs, getting a pat on the back from Liam.

"Well, he could be like Tyler and Derek and have both types of pain." Malia points out. They are all in the waiting room of the Animal Clinic, sitting until Tyler's surgery is over with. Argent and Deaton said it will take an hour or two, but it's a 50/50 chance she will live.

Taylor and Brody are sitting in the corner of the room, not saying a word as they shake in fear for their loved one. The thing that surprised Scott was Derek being as worried as them. He feels there is more here than spoke.

"You never answered this, but why were you with Tyler?" Mason questions the werewolf. Derek's mouth opens for a second then shuts tighter than a padlock. His cheeks coat with a bright pink, meaning he's embarrassed of the secret event. Scott looks at him with with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. The former alpha growls under his breath. He doesn't want anyone to know about what Tyler and him have going on. If anyone knows about their little relationship, he won't hear the end of their taunting.