Chapter 43 -Pt.1-

Pt.1

"I still can't believe you two did that!" Taylor exclaimed.

"I still can't believe I did that." Tyler informs her brother with a shrug like this was no big deal. Scott and Taylor facepalm. What Tyler did was very uncalled for.

"He had it coming to him!" Stiles exclaims.

"Por que!?" Scott ask/yells in the best spanish accent he could. They are all currently being held in an office like area for what happened two hours ago. A massive fight broke out and let's just say Stiles may or may not have knocked someone out cold. Same goes for Tyler.

"Scott, again, they were just protecting all of us." Brody says. "Beside, I would have done it if they didn't! No one messes with my family and friends!" Scott thought about that for a second and then realized that he would have done the same thing for Stiles. Still, she went way overboard with everything.

"Pack protects pack even if we sorta aren't a pack." Tyler preaches

"You guys can be in the pack." Scott announces. The Bellarose twins and Brody with an expression of awe.

"Wow! Thanks!" Brody shouts with appreciation then a quick bro hug. "Who wouldn't want to be in a group this badass!?" Everyone snickers, even the teachers. Star is a little jealous about not getting to be in said pack, but she'll get over it sooner or later. It's just a position, no big deal.

" Anyways, I still think that beat down was funny." Star chuckles, remembering what occurred.

~Flashback~

The man started dragging Scott and Stiles by the head fins and that's when all hell broke loose. Rage filled Stiles bones and he did the unthinkable. He grabbed the man's arm and squeezed it as hard as he could, shattering his wrist bone.

"GAH!" The adult merman screams out as the pain pulses through him. He's healing, but slowly, and painfully. This made the stranger that came in with the said teacher pissed. The bulky teenager that came with the teacher rushed forward towards Stiles but didn't get a chance to hit him before Tyler grabbed him by the back of the neck and slammed him on a table.

"Don't touch them!" She screams then tosses him across the room like it was nothing. The boy hit the wall and was knocked out cold. When the teacher was done healing he turned to Stiles with fire in his eyes. He ran at them and was instantly denied by Stiles who slapped him with his fin, knocking him unconscious as well.

~Flashback Over~

"Butch is nothing but a bully to everyone in the school. He things he's high and mighty like he's royalty or something." Star says with venom in her tone. "Just because he has whole lot of strength, he pushes people all around like they are nothing but a grain in a sand pit. He doesn't mess with me since I'm on the royal court, yet that doesn't stop him from messing with people I care about." She adds on as she plays with the fishnet attached to her Shell bra.

"Well, I'm not going to let him mess with anyone else." Stiles grabs Scott's hand and plants a kiss on it ever so slightly. "Including this lovely lady." All of the adults were eyeing them with a questioning look, making Scott nervous. The alpha turns a light shade of pink, but smiles at the sweet gesture. The other members of the pack 'awe' at the sight. Scott suddenly gets a great idea to show he was not some embarrassed little girl. He was going to prove that his true alpha title does not mean he is the girl in the relationship.

"You are such a charmer." Scott laughs, then plants a kiss on Stiles' neck, making him laugh. The alpha suddenly grabs his oceanic boyfriend and pulls him into his scaly lap to where Stiles couldn't get free. The simera tried to break away, but it's no good. The only way that is happening is if he uses his strength that is only slightly better than Scott's. It'd be a bigger struggle to do that than to try and wiggle out. They both started giggling like little school girls as they mess around with one another like the lovers they are. Scott was biting and tickling Stiles while Stiles was thrashing around to try and get free. All eye were on them. Some were filled with anger and some were filled with amusement.