Chapter 18

One Week Later

Liam POV

Alright, I am officially freaked out. For the past week I've felt like someone has been following me everywhere I go. School, Lacrosse, home, movie, even while I was fishing with my dad! It's already Saturday again and I'm freaking the fûck out cause I'm running to Scott's house for a pack meeting with the sound of someone following. I'd constantly look around and smell for what could be causing the disturbance, however nothing is there except a distinct smell of fish. There have been times where I tried to catch the smell but it just moved to fast. I'm so scared at this point that I crack and start yelling at thin air.

"Who ever is there ,you better stop!" I shout then off running to Scott's house as fast as I could. To my dismay, the smell kept coming. This is where I draw the line! I picked up my phone and dialed up the first person I think of when I need help. Sheriff Stilinski.

"This is the sheriff, how may I help you?" He asks calmly.

"John, its Liam! Listen, someone has been stalking me for a week now but I don't know who! I keep trying to run away like I am right now, but it's not working!" I hear some shuffling on the other side of the other side of the call, meaning he was doing something, yet I don't know.

"Just run towards the police station, I'll get the others to meet you there. Everything is going to be alright." He cooed. I could tell he was running out of his office until I heard Parish talking in the background.

"What's the matter sheriff?" The deputy asks.

"Someone a little 'abnormal' is stalking Liam." I can almost visualize him putting air quotes on 'abnormal'. He just said said it so different that Parish understood the first time. The reason I know is that the Hell Hound  gave a little 'oh' then started scrambling as well. "Call Scott and Stiles. I'm going to keep Liam on the phone. Liam you still their?" He quickly questions.

"Yeah, I'm too scared to hang up!" I scream. Why does it always have to be me? Why couldn't it be Scott or Stile? The ones who could kick this persons ass in a second! Shit, any one, even Hayden, can do better in this situation than I can. I'm just not use to- "AH! IT JUST GRABBED MY SHOULDER!" A hand pulls me back and tosses me to the ground.

"Liam!? Liam, are yo-" I look up to see my phone fly a mile away. Well there goes my monthly plan! Why does my life have to be so cruel!?

"You were seriously going to get the police on me wolf!?" That voice... I know that Australian accent anywhere. I glace up to see her face. That is definitely her alright. This is the girl I met at Walmart last week!

"It's you! You were staking me! I sho- Wait a minute... you're supernatural?" I ask. She groans then nods. The Aussie then holds out a hand and i reluctantly take it. She pulls me up and smiles. 

"The name's Spivey by the way, but everyone calls me Spike." She chirps. After Iooking over her, I finally able to get a clear picture. Brown/green eyes, Sharp jaw line, Raven hair, a grey dress, legging, and black high heels. I can't believe she was running that fast in those things! I now have a new found respect. "Oh and uh, I'm a siren. Took me time to figure it out but I was able to find out you are a beta werewolf." My eyes widen. That's why she was following me!?

 That's why she was following me!?