Crossover w/ Paris_Girl22!

Some of you figured (*Cough* stiles24stilinskiXD *Cough*) it out and some of you didn't, but here is what's  going down! paris_girl22 and I are doing a crossover between our mer! Stiles stories! We hope you get a chance to read it cause it is so freaking long I swear! 

It is this book, Friend Form The Ocean, and her book, Creatures From the Ocean crossing over to create the best of the best all the way from a Redneck Town, and Down Under (Insert bad Aussie accent)

(Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Inside joke, sorry XD)

Info:

-Word count: 30,000 +

-Pages: 65+

-Chapter: ???

-Countless hours of work

-Drawings to give visuals

-Various Face Time calls

-And a lot of auto correct on my part (Don't ask)

Now, I will post the first chapter and then we will both post the rest.

I hope you will all enjoy the crossover!  

Much Love,

FanFicForTheFace

Ps) HERE IS A QUICK SNEAK PEEK! 

  "Well of course not, It's Merish, Stiles. This is our native language." The three of them looked closely at the strange words scrawled across the back of the mirror. It looked like an alien script before, yet now they know it is something more natural, or at least natural for the brothers anyway."What does it say?" Stiles asks eagerly.  

 "Through the glass you will go, to a universe one won't know..." Brody recites, a frown forming on his face. They all look closer at the mirror for some results that never came. The trio were disappointed until the mirror glowed a bright white light for a split second. Brody, Stiles and Scott almost missed it completely. "What was that?"