Everyone knows there is a tag going around...

Here is the "What's in your unpublished' tag.

Undercover Alien

"S-Stiles...W-What are you?"

"Don't look at me!"

...

There is only a handful of their kind left after their planet was exploded by a rival species. Some how Stiles is the only one that remembers his short five years on his home planet. Everyone else had been brainwashed to not remember anything about it except him. The same aliens that killed most of Stiles' race and the government both know where the aliens are and have the same goals. To get rid of them for good.
It would be up to Stiles to save him but he has fallen sick, leaving it to his boyfriend and the pack. Even if it's hard for Scott,he knew there is only one option to save his people. He must find them all so they may leave for a chance of survival, meaning he would lose his soul mate, but the truth is If you love them... Let them go.

-------------

Werewolves Vs Robots

Just when they thought the craziness of Beacon Hills was over, giant, evil alien robots had to go and ruin that.

-------------

The Zombie Experiment

Right before the Dread Doctors died they released a virus unlike any other. It's one soul purpose was to kill humans or mutate them into a supernatural creature. However,it did both simultaneously, turning everyone that gets bit into a zombie.
There was thought to be no cure to the but the pack soon realized there was. The only way to save the world now was with the true alpha's blood.

-------------

The Beacon Hills Phantom

The hero, Danny Phantom and his friends Tucker and Sam must travel to another world to the town called Beacon Hills to stop the cult of demonic ghosts from harming anyone.With the help of Scott's pack, they must return the demons back to the Ghost Zone before they cause to much trouble on the different Earth.

-------------

The 1%

Only 1% of human beings have this gift. The gift of bending one of the four elements. It was a talent of great value at one point but then people started to use their powers for harm instead of good. The avatar was supposed to be the one that keeps the balance however one hasn't been seen in over 70 years after avatar Korra. The spirits all went away, and the portals to the spirit world closed, cutting off all contact to the other side.
Stiles is always thought he was normal but he will soon learn that he is the next bender to control all four elements.