Chapter 46 *Pt.1*

The Next Day

"What the hell!" Malia screams

"You're burning the food!" Lydia adds

"Shut the f*ck up, both of you! I'm not a professional chef, alright! I don't even eat human food!" Tyler shrieks. Stiles wakes up to the sound of all of the girls arguing in the other suite. Do they not realise that there are other people in other rooms around them? You'd think with almost sound proof walls they wouldn't be heard. Oh how they had prove that wrong and ruin Stiles' naked cuddle time with his boyfriend. Thanks girls, thanks a lot.

"For f*ck sakes." Stiles grumbles. The simera tries to get up, yet there is one problem. Scott is holding him in a death grip that he can't get out of. He could wake up the alpha if only he wasn't a heavy sleeper. Waking him is like waking a bear during hibernation. It's just not happening. He also can't force his arms away cause Stiles would snap either his or Scott's arms. There is only one thing he could do. Phase through his boyfriend.

He doesn't really phase. It's a strange tingling feeling that he doesn't like in any sorta way. The sensation also makes his body feel like it's vibrating furiously. This occasionally will cause nausea and vomiting.There is even certain times where it give him an anxiety attack. It may be the one physical ability that he hates with all his soul. Sadly, it's his only option.

Stiles takes in a deep breath and lets the energy pulse in his body. Slowly but surely his body phases through the alphas arms. Once he is free, Stiles put on a pair of shorts and stumbly walks out of his suite and to the door of where the girls are staying. Stiles was about to knock on the door, two arms reach around grabs onto his waist. He wanted to shout in fear until he realized who it was. Stiles turns around to his boyfriend with a scolding expression added alongside a smile. Scott was also smiling like a kid in a candy shop.

Also, side note. Thank god Scott was smart enough to put pants on before he came out here. Stiles really didn't want any strangers seeing his boyfriend's junk.

"Sorry." Scott giggles.

"You scared the shit out of me." Stiles groan/ laughs. He then plants a kiss on Scott's lips then pushes the alpha's arms off of him slowly. "However, No cuddle for you." Scott fakes a whimper only making Stiles roll his eyes at the werewolf.

"But-" Scott starts but Stiles interrupts.

"I am on a mission right now so cuddles can wait. Just give me three minutes." Stiles explains and then takes in a deep breath. Scott watches in confusion as he turns to the door with a serious expression. Then all of a sudden, out of the blue, Stiles starts banging on the door with his fist like a madman.

"What the hell are you-" Scott is silenced by a finger to his lips as the Hybrid continues to bang on the door.

"You crazy hôokers! Open up!" Not even a minute later the door opens up to show a pissed off Tyler.

"What?" She asks them in a cold tone. Scott is taken back at how she looks. There is batter all over her body.

"I can hear you guys all the way from the other suite! Also-" Stiles freezes a second as he watches as strands Tyler's hair changes to black. Scott notices the same thing making him gasp. Tyler is confused. "Oh my god..." Stiles utters in shock. He pushes her inside and Scott follows, closing the door behind himself.

"What the hell guys!?" The Vamersi growls pulling away from the prince's grip. Malia and Lydia walk into the main room from the kitchen. The girls were going to question what the bang was for till they sees what the couple seen. Tyler's hair was changing like Taylor's did. She's turning into a simera.