Chapter 15

Stiles' POV

"Is everyone in position?" I questioned on the cons, getting a yes from everyone.It did ring my ears a bit from both packs talking at once but I can happily said it wasn't as bad as a werewolf would have it, that's for sure. Scott has it so bad sometimes that he had to cover his ears or leave the school.

"Alright, Scott, Lydia and I are on route to the target with Brody and Taylor. We need to get that distraction going now!" Our plan are to have the bystanders start a fight with each other and have some of the nurses rush to tell the guards to come help them stop the fight. This will give us the chance to walk into intensive care to turn Mr. Hochman into a werewolf.

"Okay guys, Hayden and I are about to start fighting so you better get there." Liam informed. Lydia, Taylor and Brody went and hid in a storage closet around the corner while Scott and I went up to the guard looking over the door .One looked to be in her mid- forties from the feel of her Ora and the grey hair staring to form at her roots and the other in his early twenties.

"Hello boys, you must be the new trainees with Dr. Eichmann. I'm sorry to say that the I.C.U is off limits to the new doctors at the hospital unless told otherwise. I'm going to have to ask you to leave." The male said, never breaking his grin. Okay this is how he want's to play it, then I'll play. I checked through all of the minds of the doctors in the hospital to see if any orders were given to go near here and I was so glad there was one. Dr. Cowell ordered one of his apprentices to go get a file from a nurse Misty in the I.C.U.

"We were told to retrieve a file from a nurse Misty that's in there. You can call Mr.Cowell for verification if you want but-" I was cut off by Malia running in with a panicked expression. Guess our plan is a go.

"I NEED HELP! SOME BYSTANDERS ARE FIGHTING!" The guards just motioned for us to go in and ran off with the girl to help stop the situation at hand. Scott and I both shared a look and sighed in relief.

"I can't believe that actually worked." He chuckled, running to get the others. I walked into the unit ahead of them and looked around for the room he was possibly in.298, 299, 300! I walked into the room and the lights were off, meaning he was asleep. That's good. I went invisible and went over to the bed side. He looked harmless in his sleep but I know he is nothing but a bad man that wants his way. I cut of his nurse contact button and waited for Scott to come do the job.

"Scott, you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm right outside the door." Lydia, Taylor, Brody and Scott walked in with a syringe of what looked to be- ew! I turned visible again and looked at the shot with a disgust.

"You put your saliva in a shot?!" I whispered angrily. Lydia rolled her eyes, grabbed the shot, and went over to the I.V Machine. After thumping the needle a couple of times she inserted it into the line to mix with the antibiotics. She then pulled it out and despised of it in one simple sweep.

"There, all done. That was super simple." We started to pat each other on the back until Hochman's body started to spazz out and heart monitor go off the charts.

"What is happening?" Taylor asked in a deep French accent.

"He is having a seizure. We need to get out of here." Brody informed, grabbing onto Taylor and Lydia, making them disappear. I grabbed onto Scott but as we were disappearing we fazed back to normal.

"What the-"

"Stiles, you're nose is bleeding." Scott informed, wiping the blood from my face.

"He stressed his body to much. What did you do?" My brother asked with concern. I shook my head then remembered I use my mental abilities which stresses my powers a lot more than needed.