Chapter 58

Lydia's POV

"My damn head!" I groan, taking a bunch of Tylenol. Why did my friends let me get so hammered!? Any single one of them could have stopped me, but no! They all kept doing karaoke! Being the only one that could get drunk, I find that very nasty of them. At least Malia packed my stuff up for me so we can hurry up and get back home. I am ready to get back home and away from Australia. I am done with Stiles' Merpeople stuff, I am done with water, and I am done with all the fighting. This is all too crazy and I refuse to amuse it.

"Lydia, we are leaving. Quit mumbling to yourself and let's roll." Tyler informs. My eyes snap over to the French girl to see she is all packed and ready to leave. She's already out the door before I know it, leaving me and Malia. I couldn't help but look over at the Werecoyote with a smile. She is doing exactly what I thought she was doing.

"Why are you eyeballing Tyler?" I ask her with a smug look. She blushes and rolls her eyes. I haven't seen her look at anyone like that since she's dated Stiles. Does Malia not remember that Tyler dates her cousin, Derek? He'll get mad if he figures out that Malia loves his girlfriend, but to be honest gay ships are yay ships. I'd prefer if Malia and Tyler were together. Talia for life boys. I say the same thing for Sciles. Honestly, who wouldn't love them a gay ship?

"Maybe it's because I have eyes and they were made for eyeballing stuff." She sasses, grabbing her stuff. Malia then proceeds to stomp out of the room. I grin.

"She is so lesbian." I mutter to myself.

"I heard that!" She shouts back at me. I bit my lip. Kinda forgot she has super hearing. I'm just gonna grab my things and follow her out.

Brody's POV

Everyone pours into the living room with their stuff making me smile at the achievement. I am so glad that we all were able to get our stuff together without a fuss. I was sure Malia and Tyler were going to fist fight but it looks like things went smoothly in the end. The only two not here is Stiles and Scott.

"Where are those two?" Taylor asks, leaning on me like I'm some sort of prop stand. I don't mind it being I'm his boyfriend, but I'm trying to organize everything and get them home. No one knows this except Taylor, but I'm not going with them back to Beacon Hills with them. I'm going to stay behind and try to clean up the Soren's mess. Taylor and I are going to make the kingdom better then ever.

"Stiles, Scott! It doesn't take you ass holes that long to toss clothes in a bag! I can take a trip to England and back before you guys are done!" I shout to the couple to make them hurry. Now back to what I am going to do for the Atlantis Kingdoms. I'll start with liberating the Sea Witches free from slávery and and saving anyone imprisoned by Diana. I will then move to legalize oceanic hybrids of all kinds. More is to come, but those are my top priorities.

"England is my city." Malia snickers under her breath. We all groan in response. A light bulb goes off in my head, making me smirk to myself.

"Well, Australia is my state." I remark. It makes the groan louder, causing me to laugh. Taylor leans into closer to my ear. My lips curls to a smirk, thinking he was going to say something dirty, but to my dismay, he only says:

"Paris is my country." He then licks my ear. I didn't get a chance to push him away, he got away before I could.

"I can't believe I fell for that." I huff. I couldn't complain further on due to the star couple popping out of their roof. The atmosphere shift and thickens with their presence. They look so... nervous, pissed, awkward? I can't tell which one is the right emotion to categorize them as. Why do they look that way? No one else seems to notice their weird mood except Lydia. She is looking at them the same way I am.