Chapter 42 ~Pt.1~

The twin simeras spent a whole three hours going through the palace room by room with the sea witch. They all talked and chatted through each place, getting to know one another with every second. Turns out Star isn't just a Sea Witch, but she is also a Siren as well. She's a hybrid like Brody and Stiles. Turns out a whole bunch of hybrids are welcomed in the pacific kingdom.

"So, Z'rox and Zander-" Star starts but is cut off by Stiles.

"Uh, we actually go by Stiles and Brody." Stiles corrects. She turns a shade of pink and turns back to pay attention to where she is swimming. She doesn't understand. Why don't they want to keep the beautiful names they have? Those names are what everyone wants the honor to be called. Named after power and grace themselves. It's a shame they don't want to be called these titles. She'd take one of them over the current name she has. Everyone calls her sea star which isn't her name. The sea witch was just fed up with all of the non sense.

"Why not?" She asks the two. They shrug.

"Eh, humans don't really have those names and we wanted something that rolls of the tongue." Stiles explains.

"Oh, so, Like I was going to ask, I was going to ask what the land was like." She asks the two with excitement, getting over her

"Um, dry?" Brody asks more than questions. Stiles sent him a death glare and slaps the back of his head. "What!? It's all I can think of!" He exclaims with truth, slapping Stiles back. Stiles growled then slapped him to the ground with his tail.

"What he meant to say was that the land is amazing.There may be some bad things but there is good as well. There are various creatures up there that are amazing!The animals, the plants, the people. Well, some people more than other." Stiles blushes for a second thinking about his boyfriend. Star grins widely knowing what that means.

"You've got a girlfriend or boyfriend, don't you?" She asks and Stiles nods. They have boyfriends and girlfriends on land?! Star is surprised to know the land people have something in common with land people. The Sea Witch thought that they would be a dictatorship up there where everything is mean and and nasty and nobody was allowed to love. This information was good to know if she ever wanted to go up there one day.

"I've got a boyfriend and so does Brody. We also brought a couple friends. We'd bring them down but you know, they'd drown or some of them will, I mean. You should come see them sometime!" Stiles cheers and lets his brother free. Brody groans in pain but he doesn't do any thing back to his brother in fear it would start a war. They probably break the whole palace if they did that!

"Um..."She frowns and shakes her head which confused the twins. "I can't. I have business here but if you want..."Star's face lifts up and she darts of in a different direct than where they were going. The two share a look then swim off after her at full speed. She kept swimming and swimming and swimming until she came upon a big door. The boys thinks she has gone crazy or looks like she has anyway. Star opens up one of the doors and jets inside. Stiles was hesitant about going in but then there is carefree Brody who just goes without a care in the world. The brown headed boy groans and follows in after him. Sometimes Stiles just can't handle his counterpart. Brody's carefreeness is going to get him or someone else hurt.

"Star what is that?" Brody asks from the other side. Stiles swims in, curious as to what is going on. To his surprise, the whole room is full of potions, books, and magical looking artifacts. There is also a large rock slab in the middle of the room that has a three inch deep dip that makes it looks like a rectangular bowl. On the inside was a sheet that could be seal blubber yet he's not sure. It looks like a place where someone sleeps. It's seems very uncozy to him. How could someone sleep on a rock like that?