Chapter 6

Scott

The pack and I went back into the house to reflect on what just happened. I can't tell them that Stiles is- well..... what ever he is, because I simply don't know! It also from the fact I want him to tell, not me. What could he be that could be so bad!? I mean I'm his best friend/the person he has romantic feeling for, plus I'm a werewolf! Shouldn't he trust me with this secret or whatever secret it is? I trust him...

"That was super gay of you two." Malia admits and I'd say she's not wrong.

"Yeah, it's silently making me fan girl." Mason says, fanning

"Scott, what is Stiles?" Lydia asked.

"I honestly don't know what he is. His brother was about to tell me before Stiles stopped him." I replied a little curious now. What could he be?

"I say we play the guessing game and see if we can predict what he can be." Liam suggests.

"Or we can look in the Bestiary." Lydia said sassily. I turned to her and nod. That was a good idea but I can't do that for obvious reason.

"That's a good idea. You guys can go, I'm going to go talk with Stiles and see if I can find out on my own." I'm not going to tell them the full story of what's going on just yet. I need to see Stiles so I can get this whole thing cleared up with him. I rushed off to the hospital and when I got there I ran up to his room to see his dad starting to fill out some release paper, while Stiles was asleep on the bed. What the hell? Luckily the nurse had her back turn to me so I didn't give away my powers. That would have been bad.

"And there you go. When can I take my son home?" He asked, motioning to him.

"Right now actually.Another nurse is bringing a wheel chair for him. Be right back." She turned around and jumped when she saw me there. "Goodness! I didn't even hear you come in!" She laughed then walked past me. When she left she closed the door behind her, leaving me and sheriff alone. I flipped around to him and smirked. That's not sheriff Stilinski. I know that scent anywhere.

"Stiles, that's creepy." I chuckled as he changed back into his regular form.

"Was it that obvious it was me?"He asked walking over.

"To me it was. I knew your scent. Now come here." I grabbed his arm and pulled him in for a kiss. After pulling away I had to force a serious look.

"We need to talk."