Chapter 46 *Pt.2*

Pt.2

Stiles and Scott put on their best casual clothes and did their hair as best as possible. They both spent about ten minutes each on their luscious locks. Stiles woke up with a cow lick and Scott's hair was just wild, therefore it's just the best thing.

The two were about to head out when suddenly Stiles gets a text message from a random number.

Random: Hey Stiles, could you not go on a date with Scott today?

Stiles cocks his head in confusion. Who the hell is this guy and why is he telling him not to go on a date with Scott? He will damn well do as he pleases.

Stiles: Who the hell is this?

Random: it's Fang and language

Stiles is taken back by the fact his own father is asking him to not have a joyous day with his boyfriend. He was so cool with the prince dating the alpha before. What changed? Also, when did he get back on land? The last time Stiles saw him, he was was rushing off after blowing up on them all.

Stiles: Why are you asking me to do such a thing? Plus, how did you get this number?

Fang: Brody gave it to me. The reason I ask for you not to go is the same reason I brought you all here.

Stiles: Which is?...

Fang: I brought you all here so you can be protected from another trench demon or even Diana in that matter. She is a dangerous woman and very manipulative. She can get anyone to do anything for her which includes killing everyone like she did with Brody's pack, Spivey and your mother.

The Stilinski is taken back by the text. Fang is so heartbroken about all the death his mother has brought. All he wants to do is keep his children and their friends safe. Stiles couldn't help but think 'If that's the case, then why didn't he bring everyone no matter what?'. It's now stuck in his head, sticking out like a sore thumb, yet he's not gonna ask. The Hybrid is going to roll with it.

Stiles: So what you're saying is stay at the hotel?

Fang: That's all I'm asking. I'll give you the master card to whatever you want here as long as you stay in the hotel's parameters. Just please...

Stiles' heart aches, so he decides to agree to the terms.

Stiles: Sure, but can you get us a good table for the outside restaurant? That's my only request. I don't need the card.

Fang: Of course! I'll even pay for it!

Stiles: Alright, we have a deal.

The Stilinski locks his phone back and slides the device into his pocket.

"Uh, I hate to say it, but change of plans." Stiles utters, scratching the back of his head. Scott snaps around. He had so many emotions that he was confusing himself on how to feel. This was supposed to be their date day. Why would Stiles suddenly change his plans and how was he supposed to show Stiles he can be romantic on a date together?

"Why?" Scott queries. Stiles feels so bad for this. He doesn't know the last time they've been on a date or even if they've ever been on an actual date. Seriously, have they ever been on an actual date?

"Well, Fang says he doesn't want us leaving the hotel. He's worried Diana will attack us." Stiles answers. Scott let's out a long sigh and groan making Stiles feel awful.

"Okay, I guess." The alpha mumbles. "I was just wanting to do something away from all of the supernatural shit, but I guess the king knows best for the pack and our relationship." Scott rolls his eyes. Stiles looks at his boyfriend with an unamused glance.