Chapter 39

"Fang? Wow! That's a cool name, but it sounds familiar." Liam says. Hayden hits him and growls. "Ow! What the hell?" He groans under his breath. Silence coats them all. The only noise was the sounds of the dogs and cats in the back rooms as well as the wind outside. No one wanted to speak. The girls didn't know what to think after they just gawked over one of their friend's fathers, the same goes for Mason, Derek didn't want to intervene, Scott, Taylor and Liam are worried they'd say something wrong, and then there was Brody and Stiles who were completely out of it.  Everyone knows where they have heard that name before. It was in the letter addressed to Z'rox and Zander. They know who Zander is, that's Brody, but who was Z'rox? 'Is that Stiles?' They wonder along with 'If so, How many names does he actually have?'.

"W-wow, um... that a cool name." Stiles stutters, whole body locking up from shock. Scott takes notice in his change of mood and puts two and two together. This was Stiles' real father, but he is scared to confront him. Fang's never seen them before and they've never seen him before now. Scott switches to boyfriend mode and grabs Stiles' hand, rubbing a thumb over his skin to give comfort. It is a way of saying 'Don't worry, I'm here for you.' to his lover. The sirenex's body clenches and relaxes, yet he's still tense. His real father is right there!

"Thanks! Anyways,Deaton, do you know where the you know whom are?" Fang asks, hands in his pockets.

"Um, are you talking about Z'rox and Zander?" The vet questions the young looking man. The teens stay silent. It wasn't their place to talk out to the man.

"Yeah, but I know they didn't keep those names, so what might they be now?" Fang quizzes the doctor. Deaton stairs at him blankly for a second then smiles.

"Well, Zander goes by Brody and Z'rox's name was changed to Mieczyslaw, yet everyone calls him Stiles." He replies. As the intensity builds, Stiles digs his fingernails back into Scott's skin. The alpha bites his lip to keep from screaming in pain. Stiles knows he is bringing harm. He just can't react due to the shock pulsating through his body. After all these years, he finally gets to see his father's face for the first time and he now knows where he gets his looks and sarcasm from. On the contrary, he's been away all this time. Why couldn't he come any other time? Is the siren war really that bad?

"Stiles and Brody sound like cool names. Where can I find them?" Fang questions. Brody and Stiles share a quick glance and jump to their feet. Fang turns with a confused expression. "Huh?" The two's eyes start to water as they latch onto his torso for a tight hug. Fang looks to Deaton for an explanation.

"They are Stiles and Brody." The vets states with joy and heartfelt emotion. He looks down at the two, taken back by the fact these two are his sons. The chill conversation he just had was actually the first time he has ever spoken to them. Tears form in the merman's eyes as he sinks into the hug. These two are his blood. The two he has been trying to find. The two he's been protecting. The two that his world revolves around.

"Man you guys are so grown up and damn well handsome! Damn, your mom and I did good! " The male cries with a laugh. "Your aunt Anna and uncle Chase were going to come, but they are dealing with the sirens that keep attacking their kingdoms." He pulls away and looks them up and down. He huffs out a laugh , yet continues crying. "My guess is Sheriff treated you guys good. Is that true?" The twins nod and smirk. Everyone else grins at the scene before them. This was truly a magical moment for the two.

"Not to make things awkward, but he has literally been the bestest dad he could be." Stiles answers. Fang gives a nod of approval. He thinks that as long as they've had a good life, it's the only thing that counts. He doesn't care about self interests. He cares about his boys. Stiles is scared that the only reason this man has come is to take him away from who he has always known as his dad. It's nice to see his real dad and all ,but he will know John Stilinski as the father that raised him and did it right.