Chapter 62

Two Weeks Later

Tyler's POV

I sent a message to Taylor a whole two weeks ago and I have not got a single response. I need someone to come help cause it's only getting worse. I couldn't talk him out of that cave and I couldn't get him to talk with Scott. I don't understand what's going on with him but it's ripping Scott to shreds. Stiles won't go to school, or even talk to his dad. Anytime anyone tries to talk with him, he runs off to the hidden grotto. He can't run away from me since I can swim anywhere he goes so I'm an exception. He tries, but doesn't really get far. Stiles has given up on running, but he still isn't talking. We really need Star's help. Why haven't they sent help?! Gah, whatever! Looks like I have to start studying potions to help make Stiles better. Even though, I suck and potions are usually a sea witch thing. Oh boy, let's get cracking, but first I'm going to need a helper. Time to call in a 'friend'.

I pull out my phone and dial up the first number I think of. I hold my phone up to my ear and wait for the gal to answer. After three rings a familiar voice chimes through the line.

"Hello?" The female voice muses through the phone. She must know it's me cause she sounds really sweet for her character. It's enough to make me want to smile.

"Hey Malia. I need your help with something." I reply to her. I hate to say it, but Lydia was right. I do have a crush on Malia. I didn't want her to know that, however my emotions got the best of me. I had to tell her. It was eating me alive, so last week I did it. After she saved me I sent her a mind message saying 'I really like you and thank you for caring about my well being' before I dived down to find Stiles. We haven't really talked much on the subject, yet she's been nothing but kind to me in that time.

"Uh, sure, but I kinda was studying Biology with Lydia and Scott." Oh no, she's with Scott. I can't let him know about this so I need to be sneaky. You never know when those werewolf ears are listening. I need to get in her head to make sure that no one can hear what I'm up to.

'This is more important. We need to figure out a way to get Stiles healthy again. He has boroughed himself in that grotto and I need to know why. His dad won't sleep and neither will Scott.' I send her the message and she give a slight 'ah' through the phone. Time to listen in to what she's thinking.

'Well, she is trying to help Stiles so she wasn't wrong about the whole more important part.Now that I'm looking at Scott I can see he's tired and full of worry.  I wonder what she's planning. I wonder how she's going to try and help Stiles.' She think as if there wasn't anyone looking into her thoughts.

'I'm planning to create some potions. I need some help getting some stuff.' I reply, spooking her. Haha, it's really funny when she gets jumpy. Like I said, It's not like her character. She is usually grumpy, truthful, filterless, and sarcastic. Kind of like Stiles, but way different.

"You scared me! Don't do that!" She groans through the phone. I bet Scott and Lydia are so confused about why Malia is freaked out. I love my ability. Even if it doesn't always work. Like with Stiles. He must have found a way to block me out. That little bastàrd.

"Sorry ma'am. Now come on! We have work to do!" I chirp before hanging up the phone. Time to do some potion stuff! Now where do I get the supplies for this project? Maybe I should go see my favorite vet and see what he's got for me. I'm positive he's got something up his sleeve, but I'm going to wait on Mali (Holly) jolly to get here.

"Oh where oh where has my Mali ( pronounced 'Molly') gone oh where oh where can she be." I sing to myself to make time pass by faster. This is what happens when a very very old person does when they are very very bored. I would play on my phone to pass the time, but to be completely honest I suck with tech. It shouldn't take her this long to get here with that super speed of her's. As if it was a spontaneous event, Malia shows up and gives me a slight pat on the back.

"Hey, sorry it took so long. I didn't know you were at the Animal Clinic. I thought you were in your room at the Stilinski home." She admits. I catch a slight glance of a blush on her face before it quickly fades off her cheeks. I smirk and giggle a bit which causes her to be confused. "What?" I shake my head.

"Nothing, now back to the reason I called you here." I say.

"Which is?" She queries.

"Stiles is sick and we are going to make him better." I reply. He shoulders droop and she looks at me with an eye twitch. Well that's not the expression I thought I was going to get. I thought she would be surprised that Stiles when sick in the first place. Does she not comprehend that he is in pain?

"How the hell are we going to do that?" She quizzes with a raised eyebrow.

"With potions." I entell with a smile on my face. She groan out loud and slaps her face. What is she thinking? Hang on! I can actually see what she's thinking! Let's dive into her mind.

'Potion...Potions?! Who do I look like, Star!? If I'm correct, only sea witches can make potion! Unless all of this crazy stuff is mixed up in my head!'

I close my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose. This is going to be a long and painful process.