Chapter 20 *Crossover Pt.1*

Stiles focused as hard as he could on his test yet it wasn't happening. All he could think about was the abandoned grotto he found yesterday. All those jewels, potions, herbs, and ancient artifacts all left there for no reason. It was protect to where only royalty could go in yet he didn't know which side of royalty it was, his mom or dad's side.

"Psst, Stiles!" The boy turned to his brother who was doing all he could to get his attention. Stiles couldn't help but roll his eyes and go back to working on his test.The two weren't on the best terms after what happened at the pool yesterday. The whole student body saw him as a fish, which was okay since people knew about this stuff now days but it was very uncalled for. Every time he turned around there was a kid asking him how it felt to be part fish and/or asking how it felt for him to be a freak of nature.

 Every time he turned around there was a kid asking him how it felt to be part fish and/or asking how it felt for him to be a freak of nature

"F*ck off Brody, I'm mad at you." His brother sighed and went back to working on his test which he got done in only 30 seconds.

"Done, can I leave now?" He handed in his test and walked out, not before glancing to Stiles.

I'm sorry, I'll make things right.

How? Everyone thinks I'm a freak now. Get out of my head.

But I want to make things right.

The only way you're doing that is by making everyone forget what happened.

Can do.

Wait what? How?

You'll see.

Stiles sat there for a good minute not seeing anything until the intercom comes on. Everyone looked up from their test and a song started playing yet I know it wasn't a song, it was my brother singing a memory spell.

"You're deep in thought,

but forget the fins in the pool.

Replace it now with a picture of a sea cow,

here is no longer a merman in your school." Everyone shook their heads, blinked a few times, and looked around in confusion.

"What just happened?" They were all asking each other.The damn dumbass actually did it, yet Stiles is still mad. He finished up his test, got up, handed it to the teacher, then walked out. Brody seriously thinks he can just fix all this by doing that? It was the thought that counted, the thought that he had when he pushed Stiles in. There was no other personality, just Brody and his stupid self.

"Stiles." He turned around and smiled seeing his boyfriend running up to him. Scott's class just finished one of their winter finals, allowing him to get out to go see Stiles.

"Hello there, sweetheart." The two wrapped their arms around each other and embraced each other before other people started finishing. They didn't want to get in trouble for PDA so they had to go out to his Jeep so they could be able to do something couples would do.