Chapter 5

Stiles~

About a minute after we were done kissing the scenery hit me. Everything and everyone were frozen in time.

"Brody, please fix this mess." I stated, pointing to our frozen comrades. He looked back to me with a nervous smile plus a blush on his cheeks. He needs to stop fûcking with time.

"Sorry about that." His eyes flickered with the aqua color and time started back up. Everyone continued fighting until Brody's group saw the ritual was completed, at least that's what they saw in their eyes. To end the fight they neutralized their opponents by slamming them into the ground.

"Take that coyotes girl." Tyler laughs then runs over to her leaders side, followed by the other three teens.

"I see it worked." Taylor laughed then kissed Brody on the lips.

"Not exactly how I planed but-" Hang on a minute...

"You challenged Scott so now I get to challenge Taylor." I growl at my brother, eyes flashing aqua. All my brother does is snicker at me and gives a thumbs up.

"In due time." He replies. Scott squeezes my shoulder and shook his head.

"No sir, you aren't fighting anyone. You are suppose to be in the hospital, there is no way I'm letting you do that right now. How did you even sneak out?" I had to rethink about my actions that lead me hear however, as soon as I did my eyes widen and my skin goes pale white.

"Dads going to kill me." I uttered, only to make Brody laugh a hell of a lot harder than what he was.

"He may not have powers, but he can still kick our asses. I just have to warn you, he isn't too warm on the whole gay thing. It's the main reason I moved away, so might not want to tell him yet. Now we need to go before your pack gets their strength back. Bye ladies!" They all took off, leaving the pack to regain strength and regroup.

"I'm so glad I hid away from all of that bull shit." Mason sighs, climbing out of the large hole left by what I assume was Brody and Scott's fight.

"I'm so going to kill that girl." Malia growled, punching the ground.

"If she's a vampire, she's already dead." Liam groaned, pulling himself and Hayden up.

"I feel like I just got hit by a bus." Lydia whimpered, coming out the window.Wow, my brothers team has really gotten strong, a little stronger than our group.

"So all that was over a ritual of your people Stiles? I though you were human." Hayden said/ asked. I laughed a bit then looked at the ground. In this time, everyone surrounds me making it harder for me to look up, yet I did. I disregard everyone else and their comments, only focusing on Scott.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me." I uttered. A grin formed on his face, that showed his perfect pearly teeth and amazing dimples. I like him so much.

"Well, once you get done with the hospital stuff, how about you come over and we talk more... Alone?" Scott asked sweetly. I grin widely and nodded, softly putting my head on his shoulder.

"Of course sweetheart." I then rushed off back to the hospital with not a care in the world.... except what my dad is going to say when he wakes up. He is going to drop kick me to the moon.