Chapter 41~Pt.1~

Everyone is settling into their hotel rooms and they are in nothing but awe. This place was so amazing! From the pool to the room service, everything was the perfect taste of peace. Lydia woke up and nearly passed out again from the sheer excitement to experiencing all this place has to offer. The pool, the room service, the beach, the scenery, all of it! She wasn't missing out on a single thing!

Argent was going to go to the beach but he had other things to deal with.

"Tyler, will you wake up Malia and let's go to the beach?" Lydia asks the hybrid sweetly. Tyler groans but does as told. The vamsi walks out of the main room and to Lydia and Malia's shared bedroom. Her sharp high heels clicked all the way there and the room rang with the sound. Lydia loves the clothes and shoes Taylor has and she must ask her later where she got high heels that make such a sweet sound. As Lydia was gathering up her last few things, she hears a sudden scream from the other room followed by something breaking. The banshee drops everything she is doing and runs in there as fast as possible.

"What the hell is going on in-" Lydia walks in to see Malia and Tyler holding each other by the throats, shaking one another like rag dolls.

"Tell this b*tch to not wake me up by slapping my face!" Malia screams, spitting in Tyler's face.

"I was only doing what Lydia asked me to do, you hoe!" Tyler barks back. Lydia rolls her eyes and grabs them both by the ears, pulling them apart.

"Ow!" The shout in unison with a whimper.

"You both better shut up and get ready for the beach! I'm not playing babysitter so act right or I'll feed you both to a shark." She threatens the two then walks out with a sassy turn.

"But I thought vampires burn in the sun. Why are we going to the beach?" Malia asks, stereotypical about the subject. Tyler gets up and groans while rubbing her ear.

"Vampires don't burn in the sun and for your information I'm not a vampire anymore. I'm something called a Vamer-something. I'm a hybrid." Tyler sasses back, getting to her feet. Malia went to open her mouth again but Tyler cut her off. "And I'm wearing shorts, a tee and high heels because I can't get in the water. It's a long story from the other universe that I don't have time to explain to someone like you. Now get ready for the beach." She adds, walking out of the room.

"Just make sure you shave your frog legs, frenchie!" Malia growls and begins to get ready for the beach. She strips off her clothes and puts on her super cute one piece Lydia got her for her birthday. It was the cutest thing she's ever owned. She then pulled out a beach bag and put in a towel, not even caring about sunscreen. Werecoyotes can't get sunburn so there is no use.

"Malia, Lydia, Tyler! Let's go! We gotta hurry because some of us have other things to do later!" Brody yells out to the girls from the other suite.

"Coming!" They all yell in unison.

~~~

"Man, I love the beach!" Brody cheers, catching everyone on the beach's attention. Stiles groans and sets out his towel under an umbrella alongside Scott. His brother is like a hyper kid on adderall. It's that bad.

"You do know you can't go swimming, right?" Taylor asks his boyfriend as he sets out his and Brody's stuff.

"Yeah, but I just love the atmosphere it gives off! The sea breeze, the smell, the sound! It's all great plus, there are four of us that can't swim so I'm not the only one in that boat." Brody points out, picking up a shell and chucking it out into the ocean. Lydia and Malia knit their eyebrows in confusion. Tyler shakes her head and continues to take off her high heels.She the proceeds to toss them to the side and let the sand fill in between her toes. She smiles at the feeling. She hasn't been to the beach in over a 100 years.