Chapter 67 ~Final 1/2~

As ya'll can tell, this book is not as spicy as it use to be. I've gotten to where I can't keep writing on this book because of how complex I've made it through the two years it's existed. I need to end this before things turn out worse than they are. I'm sorry it had to come to this.
———

Scott~

"Stiles, I'm not going to allow you to turn into a monster. I will go find Star and bring her here." I promise my boyfriend, giving him a kiss on the lips. Stiles looks at me with a stern look and his eyes narrowed. I have a feeling he's not buying it.

"How do you expect to do that? You would have to go to-" I immediately cut him off with a quick statement.

"I know." I give him another kiss on the lips and smile down at the hybrid. "I am going to go to Atlantis and bring back a cure or either Star. Whichever comes first." I explain, not backing down from what I said. This will not be his fate and I will make sure of that. My boyfriend is not dying on my watch.

"How do you expect to get to down there? You'll drown. It be exactly like what you did, but with a lot more death." He smarts off, slightly teary eyed.

"Don't worry, I will find a way." I remark with a smile. He glances away and stares at a wall for a while before smiling himself. 

"If you are going to do that, then at least let me give you a few things before you go."

...

The promise I made to Stiles is more that fiction at this point. He gave me two different things for my trip. One thing was something call a warping stone necklace from the grotto that would allow me to go anywhere in the world if I have seen it before, and the other thing was a bag of pearls for Brody. I have no hell of an why I need to give his brother a bag of pearls, but I guess if he wants me to, I will.

The first place I went to with the stone is my house. Correction, I technically went to the room of my house, but it's close enough. I have no clue how to fully work this thing. I climb in through the window, and turn around in a circle to take in what could be the last time I look at this place. This mission to save Stiles could lead to so many horrible things. If I can't save my boyfriend, then there is nothing for me to disappear. When I say disappear, I don't mean run away to another state, I mean I am going to consume enough wolves bane that it kills me. It may be a coward's way out, and I may have so much to live for here, but Stiles has been my world ever since we became friends.

"Scott!? Is that you up there!?" My mom calls from downstairs. My heart melt and my skin goes cold. My mom. If I do have to go, how will she feel? She would be broken. Maybe I should rethink the deadly idea I have on my mind and try my best to be there for my mother. It will be hard to pass on such a concept, but It's my mom. I bit my lip and hesitantly reply.

"Yeah, mom! I'm leaving though, bye!" I say, then quickly think of being at the back of Deaton's place. I turn to the back door and walk in to see Deaton working on something with a bunch of supernatural stuff. I don't know what any of that stuff is, so I'm going to leave it be.

"Hey, Scott. What brings you by? You don't have to work till tomorrow." The doctor asks, no looking up from his work. I walk over to his side and sigh. I have absolutely no idea how to ask him for something that can allow me to go to Atlantis to retrieve a cure from Star. Would he agree and give me hope, or tell me no, and crush my soul?

"I know that I don't have to work till tomorrow, but I need help." I reply. He turn his attention from his work to me in an instant. I try to avoid eye contact as much as possible. It would be just too damn awkward.

"What seems to be the problem?" He queries. I build up the confidence to look at him, and turns out he wasn't looking at my face. He was glancing between the sack of pearls in my hand and the purple warping stone around my neck. "Does it have anything to do with the two elephants in the room?" He adds to his query. I nod in agreement.

"Yes, yes it is." I remark, still not able to find the words to ask him.

"Out with it then, tell me what you need help with." He demands, turning back to his work. I scratch he back of my head with my free hand while a couple of beads of sweat roll down my skin. Come on Scott, it's not so hard to ask someone for help. You do it all the time, this time shouldn't be any different!

"Let me guess, you went down to the grotto Stiles is hiding in with what you thought was a cure, found out that the potion that was made could only work with sea witch magic, and now you need something to allow you to go underwater to retrieve the sea witch know as Star so that she may make you a working potion to keep Stiles from becoming a trench demon." Deacon states. My mouth has been hung open from the moment he started talking. How in the hell does he know all of that stuff?

"Yeah, that's exactly it. How did you know that? Are you physic like Lydia?" I question in amazement. He chuckles then adds another piece to whatever he is working on.

"Not exactly. You forget that you have a waterproof Iphone, and that it is quite possible for you to butt dial me. While you and Stiles were flirting with one another, I was able to find the exact potion you need in the back." Deaton pulls himself from his work and opens a draw next to him. He swiftly pulls out a small bottle and tosses it over. "Here." I catch it with my free hand and try to read the front engraving on it. Sadly, it was in merish.

"Cool, but what does it fully do?" I quiz. I am really getting sick of all the questions. Why can't saving my boyfriend be easier than this? Look, another question! Fûck my life.

"It is a one time use potion that can turn you into a merman for 24 hours. Make sure to use it wisely." He instructs, waving me off. "Now if you would excuse me, I have a very important ancient artifact to put together."

"Thank for everything Deaton." I thank the doctor and leave out the back door. I glance down at the bottle and narrow my eyes to compare to the seriousness I'm feeling. It's time to head to Australia and save Stiles.