Chapter 11

Stiles~

-THE NEXT DAY-

I wake up in my bed with a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Panic spread over me with not knowing who the stranger is, but once my head was out of the clouds, I could remember Scott came over last night and stayed since it took a while to change back. I would have used my powers, but there is a thing where if you use your own magic on yourself if could make you feel weird or have side effect like vomiting. Gross, I know.

"Good Morning sunshine, you need to get up. School starts in ten minutes." My eyes widen as I shoot up to my feet.

What the actual fûck.

"Why didn't you tell me these things!?" I run around as fast as I can to get dressed in time. I don't want another detention. I'm telling you, these are speeds sonic the hedge would be jealous of.

"Come on Scott! Get dressed so we don't be-" then it dawned on me. I came to a quick halt and looked at my love with a death glare.
"It's Sunday..." He chuckled and nodded. Fire ran through my body as I began to get angry but I knew what would happen if I got to mad. It's just a joke so make the best outta it! "I'm gonna kill you." I rush over and leap at the poor werewolf, catching him off guard. When he finally saw I was running at him he got up off the bed and jumped out the window. I looked down to see him smirk before running off into the woods. Oh hell no! I jumped down and went after him on foot, not wanting to be out done by my boyfriend. He will not win in the name of Stiles Stilinski!
It didn't take long for me to catch up to his furry but. This Sirenex is to quick for this little wolfie! I tackled him to the ground with a large smirk plastered on my face. He flipped around with a smile.
"Damn, you're fast as hell! How fast are you?" He questioned.
"I can run two times faster than a werewolf." I answered, planting a kiss to his lips. Scott wrapped his arms around my waist so I cuddled into his chest, placing my head in the nook of his neck.
"That's cool but not as cool as what's around us." I looked up to see a pretty cool sigh. We were in a clearing of the woods where the sun was shining down on. There were pretty purplish flowers here and there with a mix of yellow ones.
"Wow, pretty, but not as pretty as you." He chuckled then licked my face for no reason. I looked at him in confusion but outta pure stupidity I licked him back. We busted into laughter being the idiots we are.
"We are so stupid." I went to get up but he pulled me back down to where I was straddling his crotch with both hands planted on the ground right by his head.
"Um..."

"So..."

"Yeah.."

"Should I get up?" I finally asked after a burst of confidence. Man, now I'm blushing.
"I really don't know. Have you ever don't things with a male before?
"I have. Once." He looked at me puzzled about.
"With who?"
"Let's just say Danny and I are never getting drunk together again." He snickers a bit, making me blush a deep shade of red.
"Why am I not surprised but would you be surprised if I told you I have." Whaaaaat?
"I actually would never have guessed you would have done that before. Who did you do it with?" He looked away from my face to not make eye contact when he answer. I'm not going to like this answer am I...

"I may have done it more than once... With different guys..." I was right, I really didn't like that answer. Who and how many?wait, What if I'm just one of his fûck buddies? Okay Stiles, don't jump to conclusions, just hear him out.

"How many?" I questioned.

"Uh, three. Each was a failed relationships. I really don't want to talk about it." His facial expression drastically changed to a sorrowful one which made me hurt on the inside.

"Don't worry, Scott.I think we are to early on in this relationship. We may have know each other for a very long time but we are definitely to much of a fresh couple and- "

"Fûck it!" He pulled me down faster than I could process making me give a girly squeal. He snickered then latched his lips to mine, so allowing a make out session to commence. I'm going to let him lead since he has more experience in this sorta thing. My poor baby has tried so many times to find a man he could love but none of them have stuck around long enough for him to get the relationship he wants. With me it won't be the same. I'm going to stick around for as long as I can.
Scott pulled away for some odd reason making me whimper.
"We can't do this. Neither of use are prepared to be a bottom." I groaned in frustration but got up anyway. He is right, that could have ended as a shit festival. Literally.
"That's true, however, I am quite hôrny and in need of assistance." I pointed to my bulge, where his eyes instantly went when I said that. I could see the lust in his eyes and the bulge in his own pants making me the same.
"Uh, well... Let's go back to your house and let's let out bodies do what they feel." He got to his feet, picked me up, and ran back to my house faster than I've ever seen him run. He was basically a hôrny dog at this point and I'm perfect with it.

I'm not even going to rant about the final season off teen wolf. I'm to sangry to.