Rapunzel's Story

*Rapunzel's POV*
I wonder if I made it in? I was so nervous. Mother is finally letting me leave this tower to go to an academy. It is suppose to help you be a friendly, good citizen and learn about the world. If I don't make it in, who knows when she will let me leave this tower. I mean, I have Pascal, my paints, and some books. But let's face it, it gets boring doing that every day. I hope I can finally leave.

*Mother's POV*
I hope she doesn't make it. Rapunzel can not make it in to that academy. I need her hair to stay young. Sure, I can visit on weekends but what happens if she finds out that she is the lost princess? That I stole her for her hair. I can't let that happen.

I shove her letter deeper into my basket, a bad feeling washing over me.

I'm so tempted to leave in these bushes and tell her that it never came.

"Rapunzel! Let down your hair!" I called as I reached the bottom of her tower. I fumbled with my cape, waiting for her. Suddenly, I saw the golden hair, streaming down the side of the tower. I quickly wrapped my foot around it and had her carry me up.

*Rapunzel's POV*
I see the letter in her basket, but she looks nervous handing it to me. Does she not want me to make it? Does she not want to be alone? Or does she want me to make it so she doesn't have to deal with me anymore? I really, really need to know!!

The letter says, "Dear Rapunzel, we are proud to say that you have made it into Better Youth Academy. We will be glad to see you on August 28. See you soon."

"I MADE IT IN!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I jumped around the place, my heart beating out of control. This is when my life finally begins, August 28! It will take two long weeks.

*Mother's POV*
"I MADE IT IN!!!" Rapunzel yelled, hurting my ears. As soon as I heard it, my heart stopped. Not my flower, my precious flower. I could tell she knew I wasn't happy. Rapunzel looked at me and said, "What's wrong, Mother? Aren't you happy for me? If you're scared of being alone, you can always visit me on the weekends. And don't worry, it doesn't start for two more weeks."

That girl is always seeing it from other people's point of view. Even if she's annoying, I can't deny how kind she is.

I smiled at her and said, "Two weeks is too soon for my flower to go." I went to give her a hug and said, "I love you very much dear."

"I love you more." She replied, hugging me tight.

"I love you most" I whispered.

...............................................................................................................................................

Thanks for reading! Sorry this is short but I have lots of things going on! Finals are coming up! Hope you liked the cute comics. I'll put them in each chapters.

~CURRENTLY EDITING THIS BOOK!!~