Jelsa

*Elsa's POV*
Jack and I decided to go to the school's store to buy some souvenirs. I picked out a cute, little sticker that said, "Proud BYA Student!" Jack just walked around looking bored. I went and payed for my sticker.

"Let's go do something fun." Jack whined.

"We are, we're sight seeing." I said.

"Nonono, I mean like something other than 'sight seeing'."

"Like what?" I asked. We rode horse to the lake. "What, are we going swimming?" I teased.

"No, we're going ice skating." He said smirking. Suddenly the lake frozen around us.
Jack grabbed a pair of ice skates from the bag on his horse and gave them to me. This is it, I'm going to show him.

"You know, the ice looks pretty and all, but the tress don't match. I said smirking.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I froze the leaves in the trees and changed my outfit in a stunning blue dress.

"Wait? You have ice powers too!?" He asked surprised.

"Yes." I said nervously, hoping he wouldn't freak out.

"All this time you had ice powers and never showed me!?" He exclaimed.

"Surprise!" I said nervously.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He said confused looking at the ground. "I showed you mine but you didn't show or tell me yours till now?"

"My whole life my parents have hid me in my room. I never got to go outside and play with Anna. I was taught to stay away from her because I might hurt her. She doesn't even know I have powers! They had to erase her memory when we were kids. All she remembers is the fun, but not my powers." I cried out hoping he would understand.

"Then why did Anna say her favorite thing to do with you is sing if you never got to leave your room and play with her?" Jack asked looking me in straight into my eyes.

"Because everyday she would knock on my door and ask if I wanted to build a snowman. Everyday she would knock the same way, sing the same question, hoping I would answer yes. Of course I never could. I wanted to soo bad. But I couldn't hurt Anna like that again." I said looking at the ground.

"What happened to Anna?" Jack asked after a couple of seconds of silence.

"When we were kids, we played together all of the time. One night, Anna asked if I wanted to build a snowman. So we went and built a snowman. After a while we started playing a game where she would jump and I would catch her. She started moving to fast. I-I couldn't keep up, I slipped on my ice and fell. Sh-she didn't hear me and jumped, I-I tried to catch, but missed an-and.." I cried in my hands.

"What happen?" Jack asked bringing me into a hug.

"I missed and hit her in the head. She was knocked unconscious. She laid on the ground, her body freezing cold. I called for my mother and father. We had to take her to some magic trolls. He fixed her, but he made it so she wouldn't remember I had powers." I finished.

"Oh, that's why you two seems so distant from each other." Jack said.

"That's also why Anna has that white streak in her hair." I added. We hugged for a long time. He smells really good.

"So would you like to go ice skating now?" Jack asked.

"I would love to." I said looking up into his eyes. We skated till about 7:00. We rode horse to where we were supposed to camp. When we showed up, Anna, Kristoff, Merida, and Hiccup were there.

"Where's Flynn and Punzie?" Jack asked.

"Don't know, figured they would be here by now." Hiccup answered.

...............................................................................................................................................
Dun dun dun!! Cliffhanger, well sorta. Hope you enjoyed this chapter dedicated to Jesla. I'll probably do more of these in the future so you guys get cute, little ship dates. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed! For every "date" I have the couples go on I will put a picture!