We're Leaving

*Rapunzel's POV*
I slept in till about 9:30. I woke up and saw everyone still fast asleep. I decided to get into the shower and get myself ready for the day. I washed my hair, put on some natural makeup, brushed my teeth and got into my normal purple dress. Back home, there was no need to wear different clothes because I only stayed in the tower. Maybe today I'll try to sew a new dress.

I decided to see if any of the boys were awake. Instead of knocking and waking them up, I slipped a note under the door. I went back to our room and found Pascal awake. We whispered about what we were going to do today.

I decided to go and check in the note. Sure enough, someone slipped it back. It read, "Come on in!" I opened the door slowly and found it unlocked. When I looked I saw Flynn, Jack, and Kristoff still snoring. So Hiccup is awake. I walked around the room, picking stuff up, making it look cleaner. Hiccup was in the bathroom getting ready.

I first went to Flynn's bed and put all of his football stuff in one of his bags. I did the same for Jack and Kristoff. Hiccup was the only one who actually kept his stuff clean. After a while of picking stuff up, I saw Flynn waking up and Hiccup getting out of the bathroom. I decided to casually pick stuff off of the floor and put them on the shelf.

"Good morning Blondie." Flynn said in a raspy voice while stretching. His thick hair was a mess and eyes were still sleepy.

"Good morning Flynn." I replied.

"You're up early. What time is it?" Flynn questioned.

"It actually 10 o'clock." I replied.

"Really? Well I guess I should get up and get ready so we can work on our song." Flynn said getting up from bed.

"Okay, well I'm going to go back to my room. When you're ready just come in, it will be unlocked." I said moving to the door.

"Okay Blondie. See you soon." He said. I got back to the room and saw Elsa getting ready. She put on her gloves and put her hair back into a bun.

"Hey Elsa, would you mind if I did your hair?" I asked.

"Oh, um, sure you can do my hair I guess." she replied.

"Yay! Come sit right here!" I squealed quietly. I quickly braided her hair into a French braid.

"It looks beautiful Punzie." Elsa sighed.

"And another thing Elsa, let's take off your gloves." I said.

"Nononononono, I don't think that's a good idea." Elsa cried.

"Please Elsa, the germs won't hurt you, look at me. I've never worn shoes in my entire life and I'm fine. Please Elsa, just for today?" I pleaded with big eyes.

"Okay, but only for today." She replied smiling. We heard someone stirring in their sleep. We turned to look and saw Anna and Merida waking up. Wow, they have bad bed hair. Then, we heard a knock at the door and saw Flynn walk in.

"Hey Flynn, come in." I said.

"Woah, have fun fixing your hair." Flynn said to Anna.

"Huh? What?" She asked. Elsa gave her a mirror. "Oh, it looks like this every time I wake up."

"Well, let's get started." I said to Flynn.

"Coming!" Flynn said as he ran across the room. "So now we are working on the chorus right?" He asked.

"Yes, it shouldn't take to long." I replied. After a little while, everyone left except me and Flynn. We heard a knock and the door.

"I'll get it." Flynn said as he got up from his chair. I turned and looked at the door.