Like a grape

*Rapunzel's POV*
I woke up early Thursday morning and found a letter slipped under the door. It was to Anna and Elsa. I squealed in excitement, hoping they would let me come. I jump onto Anna's bed to wake her up. "Anna, Anna! Wake up! The letter came!" I cheered.

"What?" She asked.

"The letter came!" I yelled as I shook her awake.

"The letter came?!" Anna exclaimed. She jumped out of bed and jumped onto Elsa's. "Elsa, Elsa! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Anna yelled.

"Anna, go back to sleep." Elsa groaned.

"I just can't. The letter finally came." Anna sighed dramatically.

"Let me read it!" Elsa yelled sitting up. She grabbed the letter out of my hands. She ripped it open and pulled out two pieces of paper. One had Elsa's name, and one had Anna's. Anna quickly grabbed her piece of paper out of Elsa's hands.

"It says you can come!" Anna squealed. We jumped around the room squealing about what we are going to for winter break.

"Can you shut up? I'm trying to sleep here!" Merida groaned. She covered her head with her pillow. Opps, forgot Merida likes to sleep in.

"Sorry Merida!" Anna and I whispered. Suddenly there was banging on our door. I ran over to open it. I looked and saw Kristoff and Eugene. I opened it and they ran in.

"What's wrong?" Kristoff asked.

"Why did we hear screaming?" Eugene added.

"Sorry, we just got really excited because I get to go to Arendelle!" I cheered.

"Seriously? You woke us up for that?" Kristoff whined.

"Sorry." Anna said. She walked over and kissed him on the cheek.

"I guess we better go get ready for school since we're up now." Eugene said as he walked out the door. Kristoff followed with his hand on the cheek Anna kissed. Anna walked over and shut the door.

"I wonder who else you two woke up?" Elsa smirked.

"Oh well, now everyone can see what it's like to be a morning person." I shrugged. We all got ready for school and left to go to the cafeteria. I wonder what Elsa's letter said?

*Eugene's POV*
Kristoff and I walked back to our rooms and told Hiccup and Jack what happened.

"They woke us all up for that?" Jack exclaimed.

"Yeah. Oh well." I replied. I started getting my stuff ready for my shower.

"Easy for you to say. You're probably used to it by now." Hiccup whined.

"Not my fault Rapunzel's a morning person." I chuckled.

"Not my fault Anna gets overly excited." Kristoff added.

"Rapunzel gets overly excited, is a morning person, and has to much energy for her tiny body." Jack said.

"Don't you ever get tired?" Hiccup chuckled.

"Everyday." I laughed. We all got ready and went to the lunchroom. We got our breakfast and sat by the girls.

"Thanks Rapunzel for waking me up." Jack whined.

"You're welcome! I'm like a personal alarm clock!" Rapunzel exclaimed.

"No kidding." Merida complained.

"You know what." Rapunzel said.

"What?" Hiccup asked.

"I just wish it was Friday already." Rapunzel exclaimed.