Girls' room

*Anna's POV*
"What's taking Punzie so long to get back?" I asked as I twirled my braid around my finger. I wanted to do something fun and now! It was a Friday night and we weren't doing anything.

"I don't know. She's probably making out with her boyfriend." Merida snorted as she let her curls flow off the side of her bed. She was craving something into one of the shelves.

"You guys shouldn't make fun of Punzie like that. She probably doesn't even like him like that. And if she does you're probably making her not want to tell us." Elsa stated. We groaned, knowing Elsa was right. She always was.

"I'm sorry, it's just that they would be perfect together." I squealed and I tossed my hair to the sides. "She's been in a tower her whole life, he can show her the world. PERFECT!"

"And they also come from the same country so they don't have to worry about where to live." Elsa added as she peeked up from her math. Ewww, homework I still haven't done. Oh well, it was the weekend.

"Uggh who would want to get married." Merida groaned as she tossed her shelve to the side. Everyone turned and looked at the grumpy redhead.

"Doesn't everyone?" I frowned. Didn't everyone have the dream of getting married, having a few kids, and being, well, a wife.

"Everyone but me." Merida fired back. She rolled onto her stomach, looking me in the eyes. She seemed very passionate about this topic.

"Why not?! I mean, you have a loving husband who will be by your side forever. And you can have tiny little people who look like the two of you combined. What's better than that?!" I exclaimed. I couldn't see why she wouldn't want to be married.

"Living life the way you want to. You don't have to ask someone if they want to do this, or is this what's best for the family. You get to decide." Merida spat.

"I'm more on the family side, but I agree, you should get to do what you want when you want." Elsa added. Just then Flynn and Punzie walked in.

"Hey guys." Flynn greeted as he followed behind the trial of blonde hair. He looked around the room, looking at everything. He was an interesting character.

"Hey Flynn." We replied, giving him a small wave. At least they broke up our heated argument.

"So where are you guys going to work on your song at?" Merida questioned. Everyone could tell that Merida didn't want to be anywhere near music.

"Ummm, I'm not really sure. We could probably work on it at my desk. Do you mind if we borrow your chair, Merida?" Punzie suggested. Merida shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

"Go for it." Merida answered. She grabbed her shelve back, ready to work again. She was obviously bored again.

"Thanks, you're the best." Punzie said with a big smile. She pulled the chair over, trying not to trip over her hair. This was going to get interesting.

*Flynn's POV*
We walked into the room and the girls stopped talking. What were they talking about?
"Hey guys." I greeted before things got awkward.

"Hey Flynn." They replied. I zoned out on what they were saying. I felt a tug on my arm and looked down. Rapunzel was practically jumping up and down with excitement.

"Come on Flynn, let's go!" Rapunzel pleaded as she dragged my arm towards the chairs at her desk.

"I'm coming Blondie." I smiled, playfully rolling my eyes. We sat down at the desk, which I noticed was halfway painted purple. "So is purple your favorite color?" I asked.

"Yes. It's always been my favorite color." She answered with a smile. "So here's what I have so far:

All those days, watching from the windows. All those years, outside looking in. All that time never even knowing just how blind I've been. Now I'm here blinking in the starlight. Now I'm here, suddenly I see, standing here, it's oh so clear. I'm where I'm met to be. And at last I see the light. And it's like the fog has lifted. And at a last I see the light, and it's like the sky is new. And it's warm and real and bright. And the world has somehow shifted. All at once, everything looks different, now that I see you."

"Wow, that's all?" I teased. "How did you do that with hardly any time?"

"I don't know. It just sorta came to me." She responded. "That's supposed to be my line. We still have to work on your line." After about twenty minutes we settled with this,
All those days, chasing down a daydream. All those years living in a blur. All that time never truly seeing things, the way they were. Now she's here, shining in the starlight. Now she's here, suddenly I know. If she here, it's crystal clear I'm where I'm meant to go.

"Tomorrow we can work on the chorus and we will be done!" Rapunzel exclaimed as she tossed her arms in the air. For some reason, she was extremely excited about this song for music class.

"Wow, that went wayyy faster than I expected." I truthfully spoke. She smiled and looked nodded her head in agreement.

"So can we do something now?" Anna begged as she laid halfway off her bed. She looked like she was bored out of her mind.

"You could have done something while Flynn and I worked on our homework." Rapunzel smirked. Anna sat up, ready to argue.

"I know, but we wanted to wait for you guys." Anna fired back. Before Rapunzel could refuse, I spoke up.

"Alright then let's go." I smiled. Everyone turned and looked at us.

"Are you guys done?" Elsa questioned. Geez, this woman was like their mother.

"Almost, we just have to finish a little bit more which we are going to do tomorrow." Rapunzel responded. She held up the pages, showing off our work. Everyone shrugged their shoulders, pondering what to do.

"Can we play truth?" Anna questioned. The girls nodded their heads, shouting who got to go first. As they were arguing, I decided to butt in.

"What's truth?" I asked confused. They all turned, looking at me wide eyed. Suddenly, Merida smirked.

"Yes we are definitely playing it now!" Merida cheered. If Merida liked it, it couldn't be good. But at this point, I was desperate to do anything fun.

"Okay then? I'll go get everyone else." I replied. I wasn't staying in that room any longer.

"Hurry back." Rapunzel smiled as I sprinted to the room. I was halfway out the door when I stopped and peeked my head back in.

"Where should we met you guys?" I asked. Rapunzel tapped her chin, thinking about where to go.

"Met in the main room, no one goes there." Rapunzel smiled.

"See you there Blondie." I grinned as I ran back to my room, ready to get the guys. We were going to have some fun.

...............................................................................................................................................
I'm soo excited for the next chapter! Will love interests spark? Who knows. (Well technically I know.) Hope you enjoyed reading!