Homecoming dance Part 1

*Anna's POV*
We all got back to our room and started getting ready for the dance.

"I call doing everyone's makeup!" Elsa yelled when we got in the room.

"I call doing Merida's hair!" Rapunzel added.

"I want to do Rapunzel's hair!" I called.

"And I won't do anything." Merida said sitting on her bed. Rapunzel ran over to her bed and grabbed one of her brushes.

"Let's get started." Rapunzel said with an evil grin.

"No Rapunzel, you'll never get through my hair!" Merida said backing against the wall.

"If I can get through this I can get through your's." Rapunzel reasoned holding her hair.

"Fine let's get this over with." Merida said in defeat. Rapunzel ran over and jumped on Merida's bed. She patted her hand on Merida's bed, signaling for Merida to sit there. Rapunzel started at the bottom of her hair. "Oww Rapunzel! Stop that hurts!" Merida whined.

"Calm down you big baby. I'm just getting started." Rapunzel teased. Rapunzel tugged and tugged until her brush broke. "Are you kidding me?" Rapunzel asked looking at her brush.

"What happened?" Merida asked.

"Nothing, I'll be back." Rapunzel replied hiding her brush behind her. She went and grabbed a new one and ran it under the water. She quickly ran back and started again.

"Rapunzel, when do you want me to start on your hair?" I asked.

"Now please!" Rapunzel responded without looking up. I ran over to her and started to braiding her hair. Eventually, I got all of Rapunzel's hair in one huge braid. Soon after, Rapunzel brushed through all of Merida's hair. She braided Merida's bangs and pulled them back into a bun.

"Wow Merida, you look really pretty with your hair up!" Elsa yelled from the bathroom.

"Let me see!" Merida yelled trying to grab the mirror from Rapunzel's hands.

"Ah ah ah, you have to ask politely!" Rapunzel said holding it up above her head.

"PLEASE!!" Merida begged.

"Only because you asked so nicely." Rapunzel said giving her the mirror. Merida looked surprised as she looked at the mirror. She kept touching her hair.

"Thank you Rapunzel!" Merida yelled hugging her.

"Anytime Merida." Rapunzel replied hugging back.

"Hey Rapunzel, would you like to see you hair?" I asked.

"Sure!" Rapunzel said. She stood up and her hair barely brushed the ground. I also added some flowers to her hair. "Oh...my...goodness! Anna it's beautiful! How did you do it!" Rapunzel asked amazed. She twirled in a circle trying to see all of her hair.

"Lots of practice." I said wiping my hands.

"Anna, come here and let me do your makeup!" Elsa yelled from the bathroom.

"Coming!" I yelled getting up. After about ten minutes, Elsa finished my makeup. Elsa also braided my hair down one side of my head instead of two. It looked wonderful. I quickly changed into my new dress I ordered. It was a stunning green. Elsa changed into hers, which was the stunning blue dress. Merida also changed into a dark blue dress. Rapunzel sowed a beautiful bright purple dress a couple weeks ago and changed into it. Elsa went around and did Rapunzel's and Merida's makeup quick. Suddenly we heard a knock at the door and I went to open it.

"Hello!" I said as I looked at all of the boys in their suits.

"Hey Anna!" Flynn or Eugene or whatever his name is said walking right past me.