Mericcup (Homecoming ask)

*Hiccup's POV*
I am going to ask Merida to homecoming this weekend. Man, I'm soooo nervous. I am not nervous about someone asking her before me, but I'm nervous that she'll say no. I know dresses aren't really her thing, she's more of a tomboy. And I love that about her but what if she says no. "Hey Merida."

"Hey Hiccup."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" I asked nervously.

"Sure I have nothing better to do!" She said giggling.

"Okay, I'll meet you at the stables at 7:30."

"Yes! Are we going for another ride?"

"It's a surprise!"

"Aww, come on, tell me!"

"Nope!"

"Fine, I guess I'll have to wait." Merida said pretending to be sad. Yes! Now all I have to do is get everything ready.

"See you then!" I said walking back to my room. "Guys guess what!" I yelled as I opened the door.

"What?" Kristoff asked as I shut the door.

"Tonight I'm going to ask Merida to homecoming!"

"You can this by yourself right?" Jack asked.

"Well...." I said.

"What do you want us to do?" Flynn chuckled.

"Kristoff can you make a cute little card?"

"What? I'm not creative!" Kristoff exclaimed.

"Fine, Jack you do it."

"Uggh fine!" Jack whined.

"Great, Flynn will you make sure Merida doesn't come till 7:45?" I questioned.

"Sure, I'll go back and talk about boys and have my nails painted. Maybe they'll braid my hair too!" Flynn said sarcastically as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Please!" I begged.

"I don't know, what will I get in return?" Flynn's questioned.

"I'll pay you $5 dollars!" I exclaimed. He seemed to be thinking it over.

"Make it $10 dollars and you've got a deal." Flynn said smiling.

"Deal!" I said holding out my hand. We shook hands and made it official.

"Kristoff can you go buy some red flowers?" I asked hoping he'd say yes.

"Fine, but only because you helped me." Kristoff sighed.

"Thanks guys!" I said.

"What time is it?" Jack asked.

"About 6:30." Flynn said. I quickly got in the shower and fixed my hair. I hope everything goes well.

*Jack's POV*
How am I supposed to make this card! I don't know anything about Merida! I decided to make a card with horses on it. I wrote, "Merida, want to ride to homecoming with me?" That seems alright. I looked and saw Hiccup walking over by me. "What do you think of this card." I asked.

"It's perfect!"

"Good. I tried really hard."

"Well I better go get Toothless saddled up."

"You're giving her a ride?"

"Yeah, she loves them!"

"How come I've never had a ride on Toothless yet?"