Mericcup

*Merida's POV*
Hiccup and I were walking out to the stables to go get a ride on Toothless. I've never actually seen Toothless, but Hiccup talks about him all the time. Apparently he's funny. We finally got to the stables and I heard lots of screeches.

"What is that horrible noise!?" I yelled covering my ears.

"That's the dragons!" Hiccup yelled in replied. We walked in and I saw colors of dragons. They were of all shapes and sizes.

"Wow...This is...AMAZING!" I yelled. I jumped from dragon to dragon, looking at their scales. "Can I pet them?!" I asked excitedly.

"Well why not?" Hiccup answered laughing.

"YES!!" I went to go pet every single one. I got to the last one. It was a midnight black. It's eyes were a dark green. "Umm Hiccup, what type of dragon is this?" I worriedly asked, backing away.

"Toothless, come on. Don't scare our guest." Hiccup said to the dragon. The dragon came out, showing his teeth. Hiccup went up to pet the dragon to calm him down.

"Why is his name Toothless?" I questioned.

"He can hid is teeth." He simply replied.

"He can what?"

"Hid his teeth. Come on Toothless, why are you being like this!"

"What makes him mad?"

"Usually eels." We went and looked in his food bucket. Sure enough, inside the bucket was an eel. Hiccup picked it and throw it out the window. Instantly Toothless calmed down. "There we go, much nicer now."

"So, are we going to ride him now?" I asked excitedly.

"Sure, just let me get him ready." Hiccup replied. After about ten minutes, Hiccup got the saddle on. "Alright, ready to go?"

"Yes!" I squealed. Hiccup brought Toothless outside.

"Crap, I forgot something. I'll be right back." Hiccup said. Wow, now it's just me and a dragon.

"Hey Toothless." I said nervously to the dragon. He looked up at me and grunted.

"I'm Merida. I'm one of Hiccup's friends. He talks a lot about you. He really likes you." I said to the dragon. He looked me up and down, then looked me in the eyes to make sure I wasn't lying. Of course I wasn't lying so he gave me a smile. "Hiccup says you can hid your teeth? How do you do that?" I asked. He gave a big toothy smile then suddenly removed them. "Woah, how did you do that!?" I exclaimed. He rolled on the ground laughing. Then Hiccup came outside and saw Toothless laughing. Quickly, Toothless got up and acted like nothing happened.

"So Toothless, ready to give Mer a ride?" Hiccup asked. Toothless shook his head up and down very fast. "Alright, let's show her what we can do!" Hiccup yelled. Oh boy.
I hopped on the dragon. Hiccup turned around and told me to hang on tight.

"I ride Angus all the time. What's the difference between a horse and a dragon?" I asked.

"Well, you're about to find out." Hiccup said. Suddenly we took to the sky. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Toothless flipped us upside down and took sharp turns. We were high above the lake when Toothless shot to the water. "Toothless calm down!" Hiccup yelled.

"Okay, I'm sorry. There is a HUGE difference between horses and dragons. Just make it stop!" I cried. All of a sudden, we were flying high above the skies. The clouds were a beautiful pink and orange. "This is beautiful..." I sighed.  We rode for what felt like five minutes, when it was really five hours. We landed at our campsite, and found that we were the first people there. Later Anna and Kristoff showed up looking happy.

"Woah, is that your dragon?!" Kristoff exclaimed.

"Yupp, his name is Toothless." Hiccup answered.

"What kind of dragon is he?" I asked.

"Night fury." Hiccup said watching Toothless roll in the grass. Soon Elsa and Jack showed up.

"Where's Flynn and Punzie?" Jack asked.

"Don't know, figured they would be here by now." Hiccup answered.

...............................................................................................................................................
Yes! I finally had some Merricup. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know everyone is kinda moving fast, but I didn't know how else to do it. Still thanks for reading!