Homecoming dance Part 2

*Eugene's POV*
I was talking with my friends. Apparently, Merida and Hiccup are officially dating now. The boys and I decided to go sit down while the girls continued to dance.

"So Flynn, how does it feel to be king?" Jack asked.

"I could get used to it. Yupp, I'm used to it. Guys, I want a castle." I said leaning back into chair.

"Maybe if Rapunzel was a princess you could be a king." Kristoff teased.

"Naw that's okay, we'll just buy our own castle." I joked.

"But seriously, what if Rapunzel was a princess?" Hiccup asked.

"Ya, I mean, Elsa, Anna, and Merida are princesses. What if Rapunzel is too?" Kristoff added.

"Guys, Rapunzel doesn't have to be royalty for me to like her." I said.

"We aren't saying that, but what if she was princess?" Jack asked.

"I don't know? What if she is?" I asked shrugging my shoulders.

"You're hiding something." Jack accused.

"Okay, okay, listen." I whispered.

"What?" Hiccup asked as we leaned in.

"Back home, we have a lost princess. She was stolen in the middle of the night and we've never seen her since. She's been gone for about 17 years. Rapunzel is 17 and her mother has hidden her in a tower her whole life. Coincidence?" I whispered.

"That's definitely her!" Jack yelled.

"Calm down, I'm bringing her home next break. I'm going to show her around and see if she really is the lost princess." I said.

"Do you know how awesome it would be if she was the lost princess? Pretty awesome!" Kristoff exclaimed.

"But imagine how much different her life would be. She would be in line for future queen." Hiccup said. We all sat and thought about this. Eventually, we all got hungry and went to the snack table and ate. Soon I lost the boys and hoped to find Rapunzel so we could dance more. I couldn't find anyone but Tiffany. Maybe she'll help me this one time.

"Hey Tiffany, have you seen Rapunzel anywhere!?" I yelled over the music.

"No, I haven't seen her! Sorry Flynn!" Tiffany yelled. I continued to walk around until I found her by the snack table.

"Rapunzel, there you are. Let's go dance!" I said taking her arm.

"Whee!" She yelled as I pulled her on the floor.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"Totally, this is way better than back in my tower! There's so many more people here!" She yelled. Soon another slow song came on and we danced. "I'm having sooo much fun tonight." She giggled.

"Good." I replied. She's acting a little bit different. Soon the song ended and she left to go get a drink. I found Jack and those guys and hung around them. I looked around and couldn't see Rapunzel. "Have you guys seen Rapunzel lately?" I asked.

"No why?" Jack asked.

"Because when I was dancing with her she was acting a little strange and I want to check on her, but I don't see her anywhere." I said worriedly.

"Let's go find her." Kristoff said getting up from his chair.

*Elsa's POV*
We were all dancing until the boys left to go sit down. I was going to follow them until Anna grabbed my arm.