Hotdogs?!

*Jack's POV*
"Oh come on! It'll be fun!" Eugene persuaded.

"I still have to pack for Arendelle and leave my mo-" Rapunzel started.

"You can do that later! We won't see each other for about two weeks!" Eugene interrupted.   

"I don't know." Rapunzel said.

"Please!" Eugene begged. Rapunzel was the only one who didn't want to go out. Everyone else wanted to spend our last day with each other.

"Eugene! I'm busy with-" Rapunzel started.

"Please!!!" Eugene begged.

"No." Rapunzel said, annoyed with Eugene.

"Alright listen I didn't want to have to do this but you leave me no choice." Eugene said.

"Here comes the smolder." Merida finished, annoyed. Eugene gave Rapunzel his 'smolder'. Everyone knew she would fall for it, again.

"Okay, but only because you won't stop begging me." Rapunzel laughed. We dragged Rapunzel out of the room before she could change her mind. We found our camping spot by the lake.

"Here it is. Our first weekend with each other." Elsa smiled.

"I'll make us the fire." Eugene offered. He quickly walked into the woods to get fire wood.

"He seemed eager to help. Strange?" Anna questioned.

"He's probably going to hold it over our heads that he already helped." Rapunzel said as she arranged the rocks for the fire.

"Probably." Everyone agreed. Eventually Eugene came back and started the fire after five tries.

"Finally!" Eugene groaned. I felt like messing with him, so I put the fire out with my ice.

"Jack!" Elsa whispered as she slapped me.

"Are you kidding me!" Eugene yelled.

"Sorry! I had to sneeze." I lied.

"Whatever liar." Eugene said, giving me his signature annoyed look.

"Yeah Jack. Everyone knows you have control over your powers." Anna chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Well, Elsa was never given lessons to control hers soooo..." Anna said not knowing how to finish the sentence. Everyone around us used hand signals to stop talking. I looked over at Elsa and saw that she wasn't paying attention.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I was just thinking about what my mom and dad will say when we bring Rapunzel." Elsa smiled.

"What do you think they'll say?" Rapunzel asked.

"Well, they'll think you're nice and pretty." Elsa chuckled. After awhile, the girls started making supper.

"By the way Blondie, I'm starving!" Eugene whined.

"And?" Rapunzel questioned.

"And I'm going to eat a lot!" Eugene answered.

"I'm still making you the same amount as everyone else." Rapunzel said.

"Why?" Eugene asked.

"Because we only brought so much food."

"Fine. I was just hoping I could have some of Jack's." Eugene teased.

"Hey!" I laughed.

"Maybe I could have some of Hiccup's." Eugene laughed.