Get up or you're never going out again

*Rapunzel's POV*
I was very anxious about Eugene going out with the boys. I mean, I trust them, but boys are stupid. They think the stupidest ideas are amazing. I finished studying my history around 8 and still couldn't get Eugene off my mind. "What wrong Punzie?" Elsa asked from her bed.

"I'm just worried about Eugene." I chuckled.

"Well, some food will get him off your mind. I know I'm starving!" Merida said. She walked over each of our beds and pushed us off.

"Merida, you're always hungry!" I laughed as I hit the floor.

"So? Let's go!" She cheered, running to the door.

"Fine, but only because you're so persuasive." Elsa chuckled as she stood up from the floor.

"They better have chocolate." Anna pouted as she rubbed her head. We grabbed our food and sat down in our usually spots. It was unusually quiet.

"It's weird without the boys." Anna said as she shoved some chocolate cake into her mouth.

"Yeah. It's really quiet." I lightly chuckled.

"That's okay. Anna, take small bites." Elsa scolded.

"But Merida gets to take huge bites!" Anna protested with food flying out of her mouth. It spilled down her shirt as she pointed to Merida stuffing her mouth full with apple pie.

"So? I'm not a lady." Merida said with her mouth full.

"Technically you are." Elsa argued.

"The only one here who isn't is Rapuznel." Anna said.

"Yeah, and she's more behaves better than you two." Elsa scolded. The crossed their arms embarrassed.

"It's okay. They can stuff their faces tonight!" I laughed.

"See! She knows how to let loose sometimes!" Anna smiled. Elsa shot me a glare. I just laughed and shoved my mouth with cookies.

"Come on Elsa, join in!" Merida cheered.

"Fine, but only for tonight." Elsa smiled. She grabbed her brownies and shoved them into her mouth. We were having a full out eat fest. Soon, our stomachs ached from eating too much sugary treats. We walked back, hurting from moving. We plopped into our beds in pain.

"Don't worry, the pain goes away in about twenty minutes!" Merida groaned. I looked at the clock and saw it was 9:00. Eugene will be home soon. I tried to study, but almost fell asleep. I shut my eyes for a quick second and woke up to Eugene waving in my face.

"Blondie! Wake up! I'm back!" Eugene said.

"Hey Eugene. What time is it?" I asked.

"9:55." Eugene smiled.

"Wow, you were almost late." I chuckled, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "When do you want to study?" I yawned.

"I can do it by myself." Eugene chuckled.

"Are you sure?" I asked grabbing the note cards.

"I'm a big boy, I can study by myself." Eugene teased as I handed him the cards.

"Okay, but go to bed early so you get plenty of sleep for the tests." I said, trying to keep my eyes open.

"You need some sleep too." Eugene said cleaning off my bed. He put my books into my backpack. He tucked me into my bed.

"Goodnight Eugene!" I yawned.

"Goodnight Rapunzel." He chuckled as he kissed my cheek. I smiled and dosed off into a beautiful dream about Arendelle.