Mornin'

*Rapunzel's POV*
I woke up to the sound of screaming. I looked to find Eugene and saw him being dragged away by his feet by a horse.

"No no no put me down! Stop it! Let me go!" Eugene yelled and tried to grab onto the grass. I ran over and grabbed his hands.

"Give me him!" I yelled trying to pull Eugene from him. I kept pulling and pulling, till Eugene came flying. Eugene ran up against a tree, trying to get away. The horse was about to run after him when I got in the way.

"Woah woah! Easy boy, easy..." I yelled trying to get him to call down. He calmed down after a while.

"That it!" I said.

"What?" Eugene asked confused.

"Now sit. Sit." I said sternly. The horse was reluctant at first but eventually gave in. "Drop the boot. Drop it." I said. The horse spit out the boot. I was so happy! "You are such a good boy, yes you are!" I said happyly petting and hugging him.

"Oh come on! He's a bad horse!" Eugene tried to reason.

"Oh he is nothing but a big sweetheart!" I said petting him under his chin. I looked and saw his name tag. "Isn't that right Maximus!" I said. He neighed happyly until he saw Eugene. "Look I can't have you get him arrested." I said to Maximus. He grunted in protest. "Please, we are going back to the school in a few hours and don't worry because I will be there to keep him in line." I said. Maximus seemed to be letting it process through his mind.

"I'll give you some of the apples up in that tree!" Eugene said pointing to the branches above us. Maximus neighed in defeat. I made them shake hands so we knew it would be official. Soon Eugene climbed up the tree and threw down tons and tons of apples. Maximus's face light up as he ate as many apples as he could. Suddenly I heard some more screaming. I looked to Eugene and we ran to where the sound was coming from. We ran over to find Hiccup trying to calm down his dragon, Kristoff talking a reindeer, the girls trying to brush out Anna's hair, and Jack getting thrown into a bag.

"Calm down Toothless! No ones here to hurt you!" Hiccup yelled.

"Sven, you need to go back home. I don't think they will have room for you." Kristoff reasoned with the reindeer.

"Ow, ow, ow! That hurts!" Anna whined.

"No, Santa doesn't need me right now! I'm going to school!" Jack said as he was getting pushed into the bag. Boy, if anyone saw us now they would think we run a circus.

"Calm down everyone!" Elsa yelled. Suddenly, everything was silent except for the chirps of a bird nearby.

"Who are they?" I asked Jack.

"They're Santa's helpers. They keep telling me that Santa needs me but I don't want to go."

"I want to meet this Santa. What does he look like?" I said. I looked over and saw Eugene tying Maximus to a tree.

"Who's horse is that?" Merida questioned.

"One of Corona's. They must have sent him here to keep an eye on me." Eugene said. I looked over at Maximus and saw Eugene giving him a bag of apples. "What, he might get hungry. Who knows when we'll get back." Eugene said.

"No, you are guys aren't coming." Jack said trying to stop us.

"Come on please!" Anna pleaded. I looked and saw Kristoff talking to his reindeer and give him a carrot. Next thing I knew, Kristoff bit off of the same carrot as his reindeer. What does Anna see in him? Then he was talking in high pitch and normal pitch. I'm guessing he was being the reindeer? I don't think I'll ever understand him. Soon Kristoff tied Sven up to a tree close to Maximus. They looked like they liked each other because Maximus gave Sven an apple.

"Hey Kristoff, how long have you been alone?" Merida asked obviously seeing what I saw.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"You talked for your reindeer. That's a little lonely and weird don't you think?" Merida questioned.

"No?" He said still confused on how that was weird.

"Who cares! Let's go see Santa!" Anna yelled.

"Yes let's go now!" I added grabbing Eugene's arm.

"Calm down Blondie, Jack might not let us come." Eugene told me.

"Who wants to go see Santa, raise your hand!" Merida screamed. Everyone but Jack and Eugene raised their hands. "Okay, and who wants to stay here." Merida said looking at Jack. Jack raised his hand high above his head.

"Come on Jack, even Flynn wants to go." Elsa reasoned.

"No." Jack refused.

"I never said that." Eugene said confused.

"Please!!" All of us girls begged.

"Fine!" He yelled in defeat. The next thing I knew, Eugene and I were stuffed in a bag.

...............................................................................................................................................
Hope you enjoyed! Whenever it's in Rapunzel's POV, she will refer to Flynn as Eugene and everyone else will call him Flynn because they don't know his real name. I figured you guys might have understood this, but I wrote it to clarify. Thanks for reading!