Eugenzel

*Rapunzel's POV*
I'm soo excited! Flynn's taking me to a restaurant called the Snuggly Duckling. I'm imagining it some place that's warm, cozy, and has lots of friendly people. I've never eaten at a restaurant before. I brought my frying pan along in case something was to happen, I mean, I trust Flynn but there's nothing wrong with being prepared. We walked along the path to the restaurant holding hands.

"So Flynn, you know lots about me, but I don't know much about you. What's your favorite color?"

"Probably blue."

"What's your favorite thing to do back home?"

"Really? What do you think I did back home?"

"Oops, right. Sorry bout that. But you are going to change right?"

"Maybe." He said smirking.

"Come on, you know it's the right thing to do. Especially if you want to live."

"How else am I going to make my living?" He said grinning.

"You could get a job, like everyone else." I said smiling.

"But jobs are boring, you don't have the kingdom guards chasing you down." He teased. Soon we saw the picture of a duckling on a sign. "Ah there it is, the Snuggly Duckling." It looked like a worn down building.

"Well, I do like ducklings." I said. We walked to the door.

"I'll open the door for you." Flynn said. He burst open the door and yelled, "Your finest table please!" I looked around and saw lots of angry looking people.

"Umm Flynn, why did you bring me here?" I whispered.

"That's a lot of hair." Some short guy said.

"She's growing it out." Flynn answered. Soon I saw someone grabbed Flynn and someone bring out a wanted poster.

"Is this you?" He asked.

"I've already been turned in, you won't get any money!" Flynn replied, trying to get out of the man's grip.

"Who's says? Aren't you supposed to be at a school?" Someone asked. Soon everyone started fighting, trying to get Flynn so they could turn him in for money.

"We could work this out!" He yelled as they pulled him this way and that way. Something came over me, I used my hair to grab a branch, I pulled the branch as far as it could go and let go. It hit one of them on the head. He turned around slowly.

"Put him down!" I yelled. I looked at Flynn and he looked at me surprised. "Look, I don't know where I am and I need Flynn to help me get back to the school I've been dreaming of my entire life. Find your humanity! Haven't any of you ever had a dream?" The man started coming close to me, I pulled out my frying pan to protect myself.

"I had a dream once." He said. Suddenly we all started singing about our dreams. Soon it was Flynn's turn.

"Nonono. Sorry boys, I don't sing." He said. Everyone threatened him to sing. He sang, "I've have dreams like you no really, just much less touchy feely. They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny. On an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone. Surrounded by enormous piles of money!"

"I've got a dream, I've got a dream. I just want to see the floating lanterns gleam. And with every passing hour, I'm so glad I left my tower. Like all you lovely folks I've got a dream." I sang. They finally let us eat in peace. We were leaving the restaurant when someone pulled me by my hair into the forest.

"Rapunzel!" I heard Flynn yell. Someone covered my mouth with a cloth so I couldn't talk. Suddenly they started brushing my hair and singing,

Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine
Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine,
Heal what has been hurt, change the fates design,
Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine,
What once was mine..