Day 1

*Jack's POV*
I walked to science and saw that Elsa had a seat open next to her. I went and sat beside her. "Hey" I greeted. She looked at me, raising an eyebrow. That's not a good sign.

"Hello, why did you sit by me?" She asked. Oh no, she doesn't like me.

"Oh, if you want I can move!" I quickly replied. I started grabbed my things to move away when a hand stopped me. I looked over and saw a blue glove, gently resting on my arm.

"No. I meant why would you want to sit by me." Elsa corrected, her cheeks turning a light pink. Thoughts scrambled in my mind about what to say. I didn't want to come off as a creep or a jerk.

"I don't know. I guess I kinda like you." I softly smiled then quickly covered my mouth blushing. Crap, now she is going to think I'm weird and not like me. Wrong answer! Wrong answer moron!

"I kinda like you too.."she whispered blushing. I could hardly concentrate. The teacher was talking about the class rules. Of course I wasn't going to follow the rules anyways. Then I heard her say something about desk partners. I turned and look at Elsa. She was looking at me too. We did our project and time just flew by!

~Time skip to Lunch~

*Rapunzel's POV*
Finally, English class was over. I ran to my locker to put my stuff away. I turned and saw Flynn putting his stuff away. "Flynn!" I called out. He turned and said, "Hey Blondie, haven't seen you all day. Do you have lunch next?"

"Yeah, let's walk there together." I said. As we waited in line we talked about the classes we liked and the classes we hated. We went and sat our table and waited for everyone else. All of girls came at the same time. Then all of the boys came. I hardly noticed they showed up because I was so busy talking to Flynn.

"So are you two dating yet?" Jack smirked as he ran his hand through his hair. His blue eyes light up, hoping one of us would crack.

"What two people can't talk unless they're dating?" Flynn fired back as he shrugged his shoulders. I tilted my head, wondering what Jack would say.

"No, no they can. It's just that you two would be perfect for each other." Jack grinned as he brought his hands together. Flynn and I looked at each other. We were both blushing. Come on Rapunzel, you don't really like him do you?

*Flynn's POV*
What is Jack talking about? "So Jack, if me and Rapunzel can't talk without dating, then you can't talk to Elsa unless you're dating." I smirked. That would teach him.

"We are actually." Jack smiled. I turned to look at Elsa and she was blushing. No way. There's no way he's already dating Elsa. I mean, I've only just met her, but she didn't seem like the type to fall for guys easily.

"Is he lying Elsa?" I questioned. Elsa turned a deep red and looked around at everyone at the table. She sighed, giving in.

"No." She answered. My jaw dropped. That's it. I need to ask Rapunzel out.

"Aww I'm so happy for you guys" Rapunzel awed as she leaned on the table. "Aren't you too, Flynn?"

"He can't talk to you till asks you out." Jack replied. Rapunzel frowned and looked at her food.

"Seriously!" I yelled. The bell went off signaling that it was time for Rapunzel and me to get to band. "Hey, Blondie. Want to walk with me to band?" I asked.

"I thought you couldn't talk to me unless we were dating?" She asked worriedly. She anxiously ran wrapped her blonde hair around her finger.

"Nah, that's only when Jack's around." I smiled. She looked up and me and grinned.

"Good, because my life wouldn't be as exciting if I couldn't talk to you." She said as she looked up to me. She is really cute! We got to band and looked at some instruments. I couldn't wait for last period.

Finally, last period. I might hate music, but I was really looking forward to seeing Rapunzel. I showed up early because, like I said, I'm really excited. I saw Rapunzel looking around for a seat. I whistled and she looked, smiled and ran to sit by me. "Hey Blondie, didn't think you'd show up." I teased.

"Well my last class is all the way across the school." She sighed. Then our teacher came and said we needed to find a partner. I turned and looked at her and she looked at me. Then the teacher said we had to make a song. How are we going to do that!?

"Soo, do you know how to make songs?" I questioned. She giggled and nodded her head.

"Well when you've spent your whole life in a tower with nothing to do, you learn how to do many things." She smiled.

"Alright, so where do we start?" I replied as I cracked my fingers. She giggled and looked back at our paper.

"Well, what do you want to sing about?"

"I don't know! I'll do whatever you tell me to do!" I exasperated. That's when I knew that I shouldn't have said that.

"Perfect" she smiled an evil grin. "Let's start with my biggest dream. The lanterns. What are they like?"

"My favorite way to watch them when I was a kid was to ride in the boats. It looked so cool to see hundreds of thousands lanterns floating in the sky. It's like you're apart of the night with all of the twinkling stars.." I said dreamily. "Wait, you're not going to use what I said right!?" I asked nervously.

"No. I won't say it was from you. But you'll sing it!" She grinned. Nope. Nope, nope, nope. That's never going to happen.

"Nononono sorry Blondie, I don't sing."

"You will be on Monday. And we are going to practice all weekend." She smirked. Right, I forgot today was Friday! Then the bell rang. "Well, now it's time for me to go to football practice. See you later tonight?"

"Definitely!" She smiled.

...............................................................................................................................................
Well that was a good story, little jelsa, little eugenzel, that's good, healthy even. Sorry I had too. Hope you enjoyed!