Merida's Story

*Merida's POV*
Why did she apply me to this school? My mother applied me to some stupid school. I most definitely don't want to go, especially if my mother wants me to go. That just means it must be bad.

Apparently, it is supposed to help me eat, talk, and act like a lady. Sounds horrible, am I right? "Merida! Merida!" Mum yelled down the hall. "Your letter came today! Would you like to see if you've been accepted?"

"No. Throw it away I don't want to go and you can't make me." I fired back, turns on my heels and walking away.

"See, Merida, this is why I applied you for this school. You do not talk to other people like that. It is rude and I expect an apology." She frowned, crossing her arms. I apologized instead of fighting it. "Good. Now let's open your letter!" She smiled.

She opened the letter and said, "'Dear Princess Merida, you have been accepted into Better Youth Academy. We hope to see you on August 28!'"

Of course, I've been accepted. No one else wants to go. Oh well, at least I can get out of here and live my own life.

*Merida's mother's POV*
She made it. She actually made it! I'm so happy. She thinks I only enrolled her into this school for her behavior, but I also did it so she can make new friends. I know she wants to get out of here and 'live her own life,' but I also hope she meets a boy. Because if she doesn't, I will have to plan an arranged marriage. I don't want her to go through that.

...............................................................................................................................................

So so soooo sorry!! Hopeful the next chapters will be longer! See what I did... I made every chapters letters different. Eh eh eh, oh you don't care. That's okay ^_^