Homecoming game

*Kristoff's POV*
Tonight is our big game and Jack has been a little weird around Flynn lately. I hope it won't ruin our game because the TYA Tigers are a good team. "Hey Jack, what's going on with you and Flynn?" I asked hoping I could help.

"It's nothing." Jack lied.

"Well you better figure it out soon because this 'thing' could ruin our game." I replied.

"Okay, okay I'll go talk to him." Jack said getting up to leave. I hope everything works okay.

*Jack's POV*
Now I have to find a time when Rapunzel and Flynn aren't with each other to talk with him. I hope he didn't do something with Anna that night. It could ruin his relationship with Rapunzel and Kristoff's with Anna. "Flynn, could I talk with you for a moment." I asked.

"Sure, sure. I'll be back Blondie." Flynn said getting up from the bench. We walked over to a closet and shut the door.

"Why were you with Anna that night you left in the middle of the night?" I questioned.

"Huh?"

"Don't play dumb with me. Why did Anna come get you? Why didn't Rapunzel?"

"Ohh, Anna came and got me for Rapunzel."

"Really? Why couldn't Rapunzel come get you herself?"

"I'm not sure if she really wants me to tell you."

"Why not?"

"It's kinda personal." Flynn said. I was starting to get mad. I couldn't tell if he was lying our not.

"Okay, then why didn't you come back until 5?"

"I told you it's personal!"

"What kind of "personal"?"

"It has something to do with Rapunzel."

"Then why did Anna come get you?!"

"Okay you want to know!?" Flynn said angrily.

"Yes, I do want to know!"

"Her mother snuck into her room and used her hair while she was sleeping! She was so traumatized that she could hardly move! Anna woke up from Rapunzel's mother and went and got me for Rapunzel! I didn't come back until 5 because Rapunzel didn't fall asleep again until about 3! She only fall asleep because I was with her, I was protecting her!" Flynn yelled quick.

"So you didn't do anything with Anna?" I asked confused.

"No! Why would you think that?" Flynn asked looking hurt.

"I don't know. I should have known." I said feeling ashamed.

"It's fine, but next time, think." Flynn said as we walked out of the closet.

"Friends?" I asked.

"Of course!" Flynn said as he patted my back.

*Eugene's POV*
I can't believe Jack actually thought I did something with Anna. I can see how it may have looked that way but he should have known. I've told them plenty of times of how much I love Rapunzel. Do they really see me as that type of person?

"Hey what happened?" Rapunzel asked seeing I was mad.

"It's nothing." I lied kissing her cheek.

"Eugene.." She said looking me sternly in the eyes.

"Fine, Jack thought I did something with Anna a couple weeks ago." I said.

"Where was I?"

"It was the night your mother snuck in and Jack saw Anna come instead of you and he thought we did something." I said quickly.