You're lying!

*Rapunzel's POV*
It's 6:15 pm, so I just got done with dance practice. I decided to start on Elsa's painting when I heard a crash and someone scream. I put down my paint brush and ran to where I last heard it. I followed the sound of someone trying to calm them down. It was coming from the basement. Someone locked the door. I slammed my fists against the door. "Let me in!" I yelled. I heard them get quiet. I ran to go get Eugene. I walked into their room.

"Hey knock next time!" Kristoff yelled from his bed. I walked right past him, ignoring everything around me.

"Hey Blondie! What's wrong?" Eugene asked confused.

"I need you right now!' I yelled grabbed his arm, pulling him off of his bed.

"Rapunzel where are we going? What's happened?" Eugene questioned.

"Someone's in trouble!" I yelled looking into his eyes.

"Let's go!" Eugene said, pushing me out the door. I led him to the basement door. We heard more crashes and screams. We heard muffled talking. Whoever was down there, obviously was scared. I tried to open the door.

"I can't open it!" I yelled.

"Hold on." Eugene whispered. He took out a bobby-pin and bent it the other way.

"Eugene what are you doing?" I whispered confused.

"Making a key." Eugene said. He stuck the bobby-pin into the keyhole and turned it. The door opened and he walked in first. "What's going on down here!" Eugene yelled covering me.

"Hey Flynn!" Jack said with a nervous smile.

"Jack?" I asked confused.

"Hey guys!" Jack said nervously.

"Why did you lock the door Jack?" Eugene questioned.

"No reason." Jack nervously laughed.

"Jack, tell us." I said sternly.

"I was just practicing." Jack said.

"What were you "practicing" Jack." Eugene questioned.

"My ice powers." Jack said.

"Who else is down here?" I questioned.

"Just me." Jack said.

"You're lying Jack. Tell us, who else is down here!" Eugene yelled.

"It's just me!" Jack yelled.

"Tell us Jack, or tell the principal." I spat at him.

"You wouldn't bring me to the principal." Jack said confidently.

"We would if it meant someone's life was in danger." Eugene said.

"You're the one to talk Flynn!" Jack fired back.

"I never put other people's lives in danger! I only put my own!" Eugene yelled back. I saw movement in the corner. While those two kept fighting I walked over to the corner. I slowly lifted the blanket, afraid of what I would find.

"Hey Punzie..." Elsa said quietly.

"Elsa?" I questioned confused.

"Yeah..." Elsa said looking at the ground.

"What did Jack do to you?" I questioned.

"Nothing! He was helping me!" Elsa said looking sincere.

"Tell me the truth Elsa." I pleaded.

"I am!" Elsa said standing up.

"Promise?" I questioned.

"I promise!" She said crossing her heart.

"Show me what you were practicing." I said.

"I can't." She said, looking pale.

"Elsa, you have to show me. I believe you, but Eu-Flynn won't." I pleaded. That was close. I almost told Elsa Flynn's real name.

"Okay." She said looking at the ground. We walked out of the corner.

"Jack, what did you to Elsa!" Eugene yelled.

"I did nothing but help her!" Jack yelled back.

"Enough!" Elsa yelled. Everything went silent. She walked over and shut the door. "Jack was helping me, but we probably shouldn't have locked the door."

"Elsa, what are you doing?" Jack asked.

"I'm going to show them what you were helping me with." Elsa said. Suddenly the room filled with beautiful ice.

"Elsa, you have ice powers?" Eugene asked.

"Yes." Elsa said calmly.

"Why didn't you show us before?" I questioned.

"I was afraid." Elsa said looking at Jack.

"But, but I showed you mine and you lied to us, telling us you were afraid of germs. Don't you think I was afraid too?" I said confused.

"I'm sorry Punzie." Elsa whispered.

"Does Anna know? Was Jack the only one you told? Were you ever going to tell us?" I yelled wanting an answer.

"Rapunzel, calm down." Eugene said holding me back.

"No, I haven't told Anna. I don't know when I was going to tell you. I should have told you the same night you showed us your's. But I couldn't. I was always taught that my powers were bad. When I saw your's and how good it was, I thought my powers were horrible." She said looking at the ground.

"Wait, Punzie has powers too?" Jack questioned. I looked at Eugene, hoping he would tell me what to do.

"Yes." I said looking at my hair.

"Hypocrite!" Jack yelled, pointing at me.

"How?" Eugene questioned.

"She yelled at Elsa for not showing her powers when she hasn't even told us herself!" Jack yelled.

"You never asked!" I fired back. "We asked Elsa and she lied to us. I understand her reason now!" Elsa walked over and slapped Jack on his face. It was already starting to bruise.

"What was that for!" Jack yelled.

"Don't you want to see her power?" Elsa said smirking. I ran over and tied my hair around his face.

"Get your hair off of me!" Jack said muffled. I ignored him and sang my special song,

Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine
Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt, change the fates design
Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine
What once was mine....

I looked over and saw my hair slowly stop glowing. I took my hair off of Jack's face. He went to touch where his bruise was and found it was gone. He was about to scream when Eugene, Elsa, and I yelled, "Please don't freak out!"

"I'm not freaking out, that's just really weird....never heard of that power before." Jack chuckled nervously.

"We should get back before everyone starts to worry." I said changing the subject. We got back and told everyone that Elsa and Jack got locked in the basement and everything was okay.

...............................................................................................................................................
Ooooo! Was that good or what! I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!