Jelsa

*Elsa's POV*
"So Jack, where are we heading tonight?" I asked.

"I don't know, wherever you want to go."

"Well gee, that really narrows it down doesn't it?" I said sarcastically.

"Fine, get a map and a pencil."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Uggh, fine." I whined as I walked over to my nightstand. I grabbed Anna's wrinkled map and my sparkly, blue pencil. "Just don't ruin my favorite pencil." I said as I tossed Jack my pencil.

"Don't worry, I won't." Jack chuckled. Jack looked over the map for a couple of minutes.

"What are you doing?" I questioned curiously.

"Circling the places that sound like fun." Jack responded. Jack circled about five places.

"Now do I get to pick from your choices?" I asked.

"No, we will do e-ne-me-ne-min-e-mo." Jack smirked. (Sorry, I don't know how to spell it and I'm too lazy to look it up.) We were finally left with Helping Hand Park. We walked to the park and saw tons and tons of kids. There was a huge playground. Kids hanging off the monkey bars. The swings were full of giggling kids begging each other for turns. There was a long line for the slides. Everywhere we turned, we bumped into a kid or a parent. "Maybe we should leave." Jack whispered to me.

"Race you to the entrance." I replied. We ran as fast as we could until we reached the entrance gate. "I won!" I panted.

"Nice try, but I think otherwise." Jack chuckled. We walked and walked until we heard some awesome singing. We walked into this cool karaoke bar. I followed Jack to the stage and saw Anna and Krisoff?

"How in the world did Anna get Kristoff to sing in front of all these people?" I asked Jack.

"Beats me." Jack replied. Everyone cheered really loud for them. I ran to meet Anna as she got off the stage. I told her she did a good job and they lead us to their table. We ordered some hamburgers and fries because Anna and Kristoff told us they were really good. We were waiting for our food come when Anna told us to go sing. I refused because I didn't think Jack would want to too and because I didn't think I was good enough. Eventually, Jack dragged me to the stage.

"What would you like to sing lovely lady?" The DJ asked.

"How about a duet?" I replied.

"A country duet." Jack added.

"Okay, here's your mics. I'll give you guys a good surprise." The DJ winked. We hopped into the stage and looked at the crowd. I saw Anna and Kristoff giving us a thumbs up. Jack and I looked over the lyrics as the music started.

J: Bet your window's rolled down down and your hair's pulled back. And I bet you got no idea you're going way too fast. You're trying not to think about what went wrong. Trying not to stop 'til you get where you goin'. You're trying to stay awake so I bet ya turned on the radio and the song goes..
E: I can't live without you, I can't live without you baby. I can't live without you, I can't live with you baby, baby
J: The highway won't hold you tonight. The highway don't know you're alive. The highway don't care if you're all alone.
T: But I do, I do
J: The highway won't dry your tears. The highway don't need you here. The highway don't care if you're coming home.
T: But I do, I do. I bet you got a dead cell phone in your shotgun seat. Yeah, I bet you're bending God's ear talking 'bout me. You're trying not to let the first tear fall out. Trying not to think about turning around. You're trying not to get lost in the sound.
J: But that song is always on so you sing along.
E: I can't live without you, I can't live without you, baby. I can't live without you, I can't live with you, baby, oh baby.
J: The highway won't hold you tonight. The highway don't know you're alive. The highway don't care if you're coming all alone.
T: But I do, I do.
J: The highway won't dry your tears. The highway don't need you here. The highway don't care if you're coming home.
T: But I do, I do
E: I can't live without you, I can't live without you, baby. I can't live with you, I can't live without you, baby, oh baby.
J: The highway don't care. x3
T: But I do, I do.
E: I can't live with you, I can't live without you, baby. (J: The highway don't care.) x6
E: I can't live without, I can't live without you baby.

Everyone was cheering as loud as they could. Everyone was surrounding us, including Anna who gave me a huge hug.

"You did great big sis!" Anna said.

"Thanks!" I replied. We walked back to our table. I looked around and saw our food being delivered to us. I looked towards the door and saw a girl with big, poofy, red hair. I also saw a scrawny boy with brown hair and his arm around the girl's waist.

"Hey, look. It's Merida and Hiccup." I said to Jack.

"Awesome! I'll go bring them over to our table." Jack replied getting up. I grabbed two chairs from the table next to us so they had a spot.

"Hey guys!" Hiccup greeted.

"Hey, what are you guys doing in a karaoke bar?" Kristoff asked.

"I could ask you the same thing." Hiccup chuckled.

"Two words. My girlfriend." Kristoff teased.

"Whatever, you agreed to it." Anna said playfully nudging Kristoff in the ribs.

...............................................................................................................................................

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Again I put their song up above.